Saturday, November 05, 2005

Nothing much to say here.. Except been having loads of fun slacking around ever since. Woke up early today to gatecrash Lenard's house to play comp, PS2 that kinda thing. Crap-plonk around on the piano and when the blackout came, no choice, play snap. Hahaha! I won I won! I'm not stupid, I'm not stupid!!

=)

Had breakfast at Farrer market by the way.

Went to Orchard after, waiting on the stairs for Jon Lim. I must say we looked like bloody bengs lah, I mean that's what they do right. Just need the empty Tiger Beer bottles and poison-filled cigarettes stuffed in our mouths and nostrils.

Hmm.

Went ate Burger King at Cine, and talked a lot a lot of shit. Just talk nonsense the whole time lah, but its fun. Tis is mates. Then tried to find things to do, walked all over the place. No LAN, no bowling, no pool, no movies. NOTHING, ZILCH. Urgh, not a good day as Lenard put it. So time came when we just had to split and go home. Haha. Wasted trip I must say.

Notice that now Orchard has ALOT of MUGGERS. Some people pop outta nowhere and start begging you to do surveys, donate money to self-philandering organizations. Hmm. Day-light robbery of time and money. It's not legal right, right? I don't think so.

Haha.

Tah for now.

No comments: