Friday, November 25, 2005

Am I introverted or extroverted? I don't really know anymore. Hell of a personality I have. I thrive and flourish in the presence of others, riding on their laughter and happy smiles. But I ask you this:

Have I really told you, or anyone, anything, just ANYTHING about myself, besides those funny embarassing things in the past?

I realise I never share my burdens and problems with other people, but I do that exact thing for anyone who comes to me.

Am I boasting? I'm just saying the truth. Testify for me, please.

What am I doing?? Things are becoming a complete mess now and I have to reassign my sights to the right things. I'm increasingly doing more and more things that I don't want to.

Maybe I'm just scared of people now...

And one other thing:

Things in life are just like that. No matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, what ever blood sweat and toil you put into anything... As long as at the crucial moment, that split second, just one screw-up and it will cost you everything.

Just one.

And you can guess how painful that is. Maybe some of you won't understand this yet, but I don't want any of you to anyway. Learn this lesson quick.. And don't make mistakes.. Life is unforgiving, you should know that.

No comments: