Sunday, November 13, 2005

Everyday, its still the same.
I wake up to an insane mess
Crazy rantings, mad disputes,
They cut the soul with great finesse.

It carries on, it never stops
Even for the wee bit rest
To rebuild what is torn and lost
It breaks up ties with frenzied zest.

Believe me as I say aloud
I will never be as one like you
You never think if every word
Contains what's right, reflects what's true.

Lies and wrath are all I see
Deep down in your tormented mind
But you just wish not to admit
What you lack you cannot find.

So now, you lash, you lose control
You think that you're the only one
Who has to work, who has to slave
Who has to bear the burning sun.

You think the world is against you now
But isn't it the other way round
You curse and swear what you cannot change
It slowly eats, and tears you down.

So now you end up convincing yourself
That you are the only righteous man
It is such a despicable lie
But you never try to understand.

You are blinded by your futile thoughts
Of wrath and anger, hate and scorn
To have your own back, to take control
Your very life you have torn.

No comments: