Thursday, November 17, 2005

I just don't get it all you guys.

After months upon months of whining and complaining about how tough school is, how you're all so fatigued with mugging, barely half way through the holidays and you're all complaining about nothing to do, being bored and there're even punks saying that they can't wait for the holidays to END??? Yeah. I just don't get you. It's this very light feeling of the knowledge that you have no responsibilities to bear that makes the holidays what it is, don't you understand? You never learn to appreciate the things that are in front of you. You're driven by your mundane and worthless thoughts of a better tomorrow when there is SO MUCH in front of you. I can tell you now that if you continue like this, this feeling of exasperation and frustration that you've been feeling for so long will never cease and will get more intense and harder to cope with, EVERY passing day of your LIFE.

I assure you.

Wake up.

No comments: