Sunday, November 27, 2005

Have changed to the 2nd movement of the Scottish Fantasy! It's a pretty short one. Also partly because Heifetz plays so fast of course. So it'll be here for a little while.

About the second movement: Pardon the introduction. I think the sound was distorted. It was recorded in 1947. The introduction is dark but turns chords quickly using a similar motive to become a lively jig! Soaring arpeggios and scales brings the orchestra to the second theme, which the violin quickly variates. Then the orchestra goes into a repetitive rhythm while the violin sings a motive, recapping to one similar to that of the first movement! After which the orchestra descends into a minor key, using previous themes, but it quickly turns victorious once again. After which interplays between the violin and the flute ensues. Then cute chromatics from the orchestra and the same repetive lively rhythm brings the movement to a close with chords and the cello section sustains a G which leads to the next movement! Yes, connecting movements, so please don't be alarmed that I've only given an incomplete recording!

Eeek. I wonder if the above little note on Scottish Fantasy is appropriate or not. Perhaps its a mediocre attempt, I don't know lah. At least I'm TRYING.

About yesterday, nothing much. Other than rehearsal, being held back by Andris and irritating her... Erm. Watching TV and

Finally feeling much better. Thanks everyone for the concern, I've pulled through this stupid moment of darkness. Hope I don't ever wander back into it again.

And I shall now reply tags here! To prevent clogging up my own tag-board. Should have done this a long time ago.

yongjing: Haven't put yet lah you. Evil little thing. Wanna see show you next yr lah! =P

yuleans: Haha! Thanks it doesn't bleed anymore only when I brush my teeth! Ow! Hahahaha.. Yeah take photos heh. Blue eh? I was thinking white, but we'll see!

eileen: Nope it don't hurt no more! Thanks! But I'm fine now. There was nothing to confide really, cuz there was no problem at all I was just over reacting to things! But thanks once again, really!

zhouZZZ: Yep have linked you!! Take your time blogging! It's for yourself, most importantly, not for other people!

andris: Poke Back!!! You!! Always bullying me!! Raah! Hahahahha! Yeah ok, take more photos! With your phone then we can all peer in your message inbox then I tell my M who tells your M yadda yadda. =D Kidding!

bev: Hello BEV!! Hahaha! A's over happy liao! Heh! You smile too yeah! =)

Last of all. Its not hard. Really is not hard. I was worried about sending the wrong messages, about you being angry. But Now that I know you don't feel that way, it's great! Thanks for understanding. Yes GREAT friends we'll be. =)

No comments: