I realise I'm being a hypocrite. What the hell there really isn't anything to be frustrated about!!! Okay? Now that I've put it down in black and white I presume this will be the end of the recent period of nonsense.
Like I said a long time ago: I don't care how anyone cares for me. What I do care is how much I care for the other. It's a scary thing. Things only start to hurt if it matters too much. If you grab a rose by its thorns, simply, it'll hurt! Bad. Let go a bit, and let it grow. If its yours, you'll get it sooner or later.
Applies to so many things in life, huh.
About yesterday... Yawn, stretch.
Woke up in the morn, watched TV again...
Had lunch then went out to meet Tan Hui, Xun Long, Fang Zhou. Walked around Heeren, Plaza Sing and then took a train to Bugis, letting the girls try out prom night stuff... Hahaha in the end they got fed-up and decided to just "buy shoes from BATA". Haha... BATA= Buy And Throw Away, for those of you who haven't noticed. Heh heh.
Bought honey sticks! No, correction, Fang Zhou bought me a honey stick! =D
OH!! Tried out the viola Judy's been telling me all about at Music Essentials. At first it was... Bad. Sound was soft, muffled, unclear. Liked some other cheaper model better until Mr Chua (I think) redid the tail-piece. Gosh it made a hell of a difference. Now the tone is rich, whole, clear, and most importantly... DARK. Yes, I like that dark, growling, guttural tone. Heh.
Alright enough for now. Gotta run.
I don't want to hurt you anymore. I really can't give you what you're giving me. I'm not a heartless animal, I knew a long time ago. It's just that... I can't. I can't give it to you. Or anybody else I guess. Not for now. Not for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment