Hello. Long absence. But Chinese is over. Over. You know what that means? I don't think I needa say. Haha! Whee ha.
Sweet
Smell
Of
Freedom.
Can you smell it? Its distinct fragrance. It wafts through the air, infiltrating every corner of the Earth, filling your heart and mind with a sudden clarity and discernment that the chains that once held you back are broken. Broken! Do you not see and understand this great gift? This privelege. This grace.
Enjoy every moment of it while it lasts my friends! To wallow in the knowledge that tomorrow there are no deadlines to meet, no responsibilities to bear.
Whoo hoo.
=)
Ah well.
Anyway. I for one found the Chinese paper just.. Okay. I mean. My Chinese lousy lah, ok ok?
Heh!
Man. I'm starting to swear like I'm in the army again. Not here of course, lest I get sued.
Squints. Shall catch up on sleep I've been collectively losing since... One month ago. A bit more even, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment