I must say humanities in celebration was quite a flop... On the first day, everyone was bored, no one really listened. But thought O'connor was quite ok, except there was this guy who I recognize from NYPS, but dunno the name.. He was asking tonnes of stupid questions over and over again and trying to act smart but it turned out the wrong way I guess and he ended up looking quite stupid.
Went to Beauty world after the first day (Monday) and tried to find good comp games with a few other classmates but ended up empty handed except for the McFlurry. Watched them hop on a bus to Bukit Panjang Shopping centre...
Hmm.
Second day was no better, and I skipped the whole thing. Was in the orch-room practicing, and after that just played chamber at the reception, it was quite fun sight-reading violin 2 and viola scores all over again. Hahaha! And had quite a lotta fun. Some Australian guy, Carey came over and repaired the darn harpiscord. Learnt a lot a lot! Haha and it was fascinating to watch as well! Nice guy, him. Apparently the harpsi isn't worth 18k. And its in really bad shape because of bad handi-work and humid weather and weak glue.
Hmm.
I think because of flying soccer balls and tennis balls as well. ;)
Wednesday was viola lesson day. Had quite a good lesson in a really really long time. And I mean really really long. Didn't go for lesson in such a long long time! Cuz of going overseas and everthing.. And exams too.
Today was fun! Went out in the afternoon remade my EZ-link card then pooled with Yuan Hao and I was super lucky!! Really really lucky, kept getting lucky shots. Haha... And he was quite frustrated. Heh heh. ;P
Then had rehearsal and just had a lotta fun joking around lah, really really funny. Rocks man, seriously. And Glazunov is GREAT. Ike is great. Yeah. Pity I don't think I'll be playing in it, much as I may want to. Hmm.
Yeap so I'm back home and I think I'll go bathe.
Skips off to bathroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment