The trek yesterday killed my feet man!! From Bukit Timah to Mandai Zoo.. Damn far. In the rain. And my shoes were too small for me, and the soles were way too thin. Feet really hurt a lot.. Was walking into Bukit Timah, from my house!!! Haha! I live so close to it. Yeah, then saw a group of friends pon-ing!!! Won't name who here, though they're probably found out already, but it wouldn't be very nice. Yep, so they told me to pon with them, but I thought against it cuz I'm a good boy!! Haha! =P
So we hiked.. Everybody was taking out umbrellas and raincoats. I took out mine only when we got to an open space for a break. Otherwise I'd get totally drenched. Before that open space right, there was this really really really slippery slope and it claimed a lotta fallen victims. Haha! Wei Xiang was carrying my bag for me cuz I let him have the umbrella then he fell, but managed to save my bag in time.. Just a small patch of mud, so its quite ok. I rock k, no other part of my body except my feet touched the ground. Yeah! Oh, and my hands to pick up fallen stuff sometimes. Was coping fox sweets off Bing Cheng! Then I saw them take the wrapper and try to whistle with it. And I took and blew really loud!! My ears were ringing.. Yeah, then they started asking me how to blow that loud, so I told them. It's quite easy I guess. Just hold the wrapper taught and not too long, so there's a higher frequency.. All the physics. Yep. Then after that we started to blow with our hands!! You know how you cup your hands together, like you're praying, then leave a hole between your thumbs and blow. Haha! Then we started to blow songs.. Heineken advertisement.. School songs.. Haha! So lame! Had another stop under a flyover. There were these holes in the soil and Mr Tan said that it's probably and-lions. Somebody brought Pringles. Guess I don't have to elaborate on this part. =)
Oh. Rui Hong was really sway. Think he and Nigel were scuffling for and umbrella.. Then I think it gashed his temple. Blood. A lot. Ouch. But he's ok. Saw him today.
Reached the zoo and ate at KFC. Was really hungry! We were quite pissed for walking all the way into the zoo from Mandai Road, cuz we'd have to back-track out to take bus. But it was worth it I guess, cuz of the food and the toilet! Haha! After eating, changed, sprayed some cologne cuz I really stank, and went Cine!! Haha! Played pool! Really fun! And they were playing really nice songs like Maroon 5 and I started 'dancing' and looking lame! Haha! Hyper what. Then played some lan. CS. Then came home..
Fell asleep reading the Louis Cha. Haha. Mom told me she had to pry the book from my hands and put my phone on the sideboard. Sorry for not replying!!
Then TWOday. Haha!
Went to school, had assembly.. Cleaned the classroom. Rather. Other people were cleaning, me and Yong Keong ran off to a corner and played chess! Ha! Aiya. I'm SO careless. Sighness. Then when Shieh asked us where we were, I said toilet. Haha! I'm evil! Had to carry some extra tables away the drama centre in the end though. Far! Heavy!
Then slacked around at the 2nd level of KK Hall wiating for rehearsal. Played chapteh and cooled off at the LT4. They were repairing some IT equipment so they left the air con on. Then sat down and started crapping round. Talking cock. Then waited ALL the way to 2pm, then Calvin called Goh, and Goh said that there's NO practice cuz of staff dinner! Whatever!! Idiot!! I'm looking forward to next year man.. Ha..
Had nothing to do so went to play ping pong with orch guys. Played until 6 then Zheng Wei fetched me home again. That's 3 times in a week! Haha! Yayyy! I'm quite surprised my ping-pong's not all that BAD. Still quite ok lah.. Maybe I'm just tyco today. Ha!
Yep. So I gotta go. It's been a long time. About the Ashlee Simpson song.. I put it there cuz I really fell so fast. For the greatest love ever. 15 years of reckless living. Over after 50 minutes. Wish it'd been sooner. Then there're so many things that wouldn't have happened.. So many that would have. But. I'm still lucky. Daarn darn darn lucky lucky lucky. So yep I'm thankful. Cuz nothing, nothing can ever get me down now. NOTHING! Wahahahahha! This rocks! Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment