Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Eh, bloody shit!! I was there for Games Day lor!! Double yoo tee eff!! Screw man. Seriously lah. It’s like so many people can be my ailibi lah. And that son-of-a-bitch Tan bloody saw me there lah. Idiot leh. Just making things hard for me after 2 bloody years.

Bastard.

Anyway. Was pissed with myself yesterday lah!! Really pissed off. I don’t know how sometimes I can be just so ungrateful. I really must try to get rid of the past.. Even today. Somehow. I just let my feelings wash over me.. Felt paralyzed. Had to dig up so much effort to turn, and make it go away.. Sigh. I need the help.. Please.

Ortus Carnival is a bunch of bullshit, really. Ong didn’t even consult us before organizing this crap. And we’re stuck with it. We set up stalls with OUR money, and we GIVE away the income. Totally sick. I have resolved not to spend a single cent except the compulsory 2 bucks on the goddam thing. It’s really lame lah. I mean a sane person would foresee that the whole thing’s gonna be a darn flop. Nobody’s gonna entertain us lah. I’ll bet on that. Haha!

Which reminds me. Sectionals today was a darn flop too. Won’t go into details. But it’s the usual lah. Just all talk cock and no work done. Cracking really ahem jokes and I’m quite appalled.. Bleaurgh. It’s gotta stop, argh. Time to undo what I’ve woven.

I don’t quite get it. So now after all that I’ve done, all the effort I’ve put in, I’m just an idiot lah. Cuz I’m always the one at fault right? I’m not asking noone to share the blame. All I’m saying is that please don’t take it out on me, cuz I’m not doing that to you. I. Have. Never.

Ever.

Leave it, no more.

No comments: