Sunday, October 24, 2004

Raah! Got pissed today!! Mom was in a bad mood today.. Cuz of last night. Was on the phone too late. Nvm. It's okaayy.. Really. Then. Went to CCAB and found out there was NO TO!!!! ZhiXiangg!!! Grr!!.. I'm gonna kiillllllll yooouu!! Urgh. Hahaha. Stupid me.

Was at the Yong Siew Toh thingy, with all those violins.. And one viola and one cello. My gaaawwd... They're just so niiice!! Weeeh! I want!!! :'( Sigh! They really sound so good ok.. But the funny thing is I realised Stradivari aren't such wonders anymore.. The one I liked was by some not so famous maker, forgot the name.. Aha.. Or maybe it's cuz that Strad wasn't a good one. I don't know. Haha. It's so amazing k.. Seeing SO SO SOOO many good violins up there.. And it's so kek-sai also.. Take one look at my violin and viola and.. SIGH. Alexander Souptel kept playing the Tzigane over and over again at the demonstration thingy.. Haha.. Then after that some other guy played it again with piano accompaniment. So anti-climax rights. There was one point where Souptel spammed too much and a bow hair popped out, and everybody started laughing. It's quite rude lah I guess.. And I thought there wasn't much to laugh about anyway. Nevermind. Thought the pieces were really well done. Beethoven String Quartet in F, Beethoven violin/piano Sonata No. 9, Tzigane, Carmen Fantasie and this encore piece.. Thought the violist in the quartet was really hamchi!!! Haha! Couldn't really hear her.. Quite sad.. And the cellist was quite out here and there.. But the violins were good. The sonata was quite brutal I think. The spiccatos were too heavy.. More bite than sound. Tzigane was over-played! Thanks Souptel. But only the introduction lah. Then the technical stuff. Thought it was ok.. But I didn't really like the piece anyway. Carmen Fantasie was really good ok! Like, woah! Sounds retarded at times but it was still really good.. Encore piece was ok. Yeah.

Wanted to buy that book they were selling. Sounds interesting. But it's 30 bucks and I'm short of cash cuz of too much Venezia.. So.. Didn't buy.

Went off to Marina Square after that with all the violists! Haha! Viola power! Was trying to pull Ernie along but didn't manage to in the end. He's driving a van!! Haha! Yeah! I think vans are cool ok. They're cheap and they can store things! Vans rockk!! So Yeap. Some of them came to the concert without dinner so they went to eat. Was hungry too so bought a Whopper Meal at BK. Got a lift from Zheng Wei home.

Just wanna go back to my old self.. But I know it's not right.. But.. It seems so right. I dunno. Can't find a direction yet.. But most likely.. I'll go on with my new path lah. Have to pull away.. Shit man. I need so much to do that.. Don't know how to.. When so many people who matter to me are in my way.. Bleah!!

No comments: