Monday, October 18, 2004

Haven’t blogged for long.. Just.. Didn’t feel like it. Funny how God sends people to you.. Even strangers who you have never met before in your life.. They just pop in and make a difference when you’re down. Wow. Pretty cool. I’ve pretty much found my groove. Never realised I had it. Comes naturally! But. That’s pretty not much I want anyway. But, anything goes lah. =P Bet you all dunno what I’m talking about.

Was out. The whole day. Just came back. Lanned. First time after so many months! Just had the craving suddenly. Wanted to go yesterday but things didn’t turn out well.. Watched White Chicks. Tell you, it’s damn damn funny k! Like.. Haha! SOOOOOO FUNNY! Had a really great time. Then went grandma’s place.. Watched tv. Soccer. The Liverpool vs Fulham comeback. Oh my god. Liverpool was 2-0 down after half-time, and when the match ended they won 4-2! So crazy right. Liverpool’s under-performing! It’s so sad! They were like so pro before Houllier came along and screwed things up until this state. Sighness. Real Madrid’s dying now too. Bleah!

So traumatic.. Something that’s been giving strength all my life.. All it brings now is fear.. Uncertainty. And sadness. So hard not to break down in front of everybody!!! Nobody will ever understand. But no-one needs to anyway. I’ve got this source of power. Someone guess what it is.
My 2.5 year old nephew.. He’s not exactly growing well.. I mean. He’s very big-sized for his age.. But he’s still not speaking yet.. Worried.. Tears. Oh, wth.

Sometimes I can get so pissed with mom.. But I know she just needs someone.. Like everyone else.. Sometimes I wish I could talk to her.. But she’s making things so difficult with her ‘im-thy-mother’ attitude.. Nvm.

Thanks guys! Great to know you’re there! No matter what they do, what they say, I know I’m gonna pull through! I know I can!

No comments: