Saturday, October 23, 2004

Bugger. Left hand's crap. Can't type.. Ache.. And the world's swirling around in my mind man.. Dizzy! Think I needa go sleep soon. Argh.

Been going out out out these few days. Not a few.. But rather for so long liao. Haha. It's good cuz it keeps me busy and I won't think too much. Can't help but feel depressed sometimes. With such horrendous results.. Like. Ugh Man. *Slaps my face* Shouldn't think too much.

Back Here - BBMak

Baby set me free
From this misery
I can't take this no more
Since you went away
Nothing's been the same
Don't know what I'm living for
Here I am
So alone
And there's nothing in the world I can do

CHORUS:
Until you're back here baby
Miss you, want you , need you so
Until you're back here, baby
There's a feeling inside I want you to know
You are the one and I can't let you go

So I told you lies
Even made you cry
Baby I was so wrong
Girl, I promise you
Now my love is true
This is what I'm living for
Coz here I am
So alone
And there's nothing in the world I can do

CHORUS

And I wonder
Are you thinking of me
Coz I'm thinking of you
And I wonder
Are you ever coming back in my life

Coz here I am
So alone
And there's nothing in the world I can do

CHORUS

NICEEEE SONG!! Haha! Was out when I was P5, P6? And it came on radio yesterday! After so long! And it brought back all those memories.. With the Grey Group and everything.. I wanna bring back all those times we had man! With WenYi, ZuoJing, Kong Aik, YongLian, Stephanie, Kristen, Su Khine, Alvin!!! And, haha, Kian Hong. Sometimes. Yeah guys! If you're reading this we've got to have a get-together someday ok!! Really miss all of you.. All of you together as one again. Just like we were before..

Memories..

No comments: