Hello! Just realised something big today.. It's been hanging there in front of me for so long, but I just didn't wish to hold on to it. And now I've realise how much more it brings. More than anything, anyone else can ever give to me.. It's Christ. I've realised nothing else matters. And all I want to do now is let go of everything.. So that I lose my attachment to this world and live in him fully. And everything that I do, everything that happens.. Just everything.. Will turn out ok cuz he's there. And he'll never, ever let me down. And that's where I start to let go.. And that's where I begin to sleep peacefully at night. How can I describe this? I can't..
But I still wish that everyone else could feel this happiness.. It's so sad.. Sigh.
So maybe my results have turned out to be shit. But. You know what. I'm gonna be ok. And I know it. What's a hundred years compared to eternity.
I wanna go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment