Clocked in about 3 hours today. And most importantly it was productive!! Hahahaha.. Yay! Ermmhmm. Ha.. It's just fun lah k. And my fingers don't hurt that bad anymore. Which is pretty cool. Pretty cool.
So now I'm gonna be the bad guy. I'm gonna be the asshole. I never thought.. Never. Didn't cross my mind a single time until.. Poof. It's in my face. Sigh. Ok, I know it doesn't matter. But. Sometimes I just wished that life wouldn't be so hard on me. You know. Having those CLOSEST things turn on you and you realise that it's all been faked. It's like. Shit man. My life's a lie. And now I'm stuck with it.. Cuz I just can't seem to shake it off. Urgh, and I'm getting thrown around by the bloody Prince of The World. The Fallen Angel. Yeah. And I can't help it but complain a little.. Cuz I've done what I'm supposed to do already. And I'm here to claim my promise.. But I just don't see it coming.. Yet. Maybe. Yeah I gotta trust with all my heart that I'm in safe hands. Cuz I know I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment