Tuesday, October 26, 2004

In the heat of
Summer Sunshine
I miss you, like nobody else
In the heat of
Summer Sunshine
Blah blah blah.

Hahahaha! That's all the lyrics to the song that I remember. It's stuck in my head now!!
So nice! I'm gonna be a Corrs fan!! Hahaha.. Last time I heard it was last last Sunday! Then me and david were trying to sing. Guess it turned out terribly. But oh well. We're not chao akuas ok!! Hee! It's still here.

Hmm hmm hmm. Where do I start? Haha! I don't have much time cuz I wanna sleep! Hmm. Sunday.. Nothing much lah. Went for the first church emsemble rehearsal.. It was crap. Ten times worse than TO.. Bleah.. And its like.. Sigh. I wanna quit. The concert clashes with my other one anyway.. Dunno. This is something I'll have to pray about..

Then came home and finished off 'AK'! Haha! It's not really that fantastic a book. But it sounded interesting. And I didn't wanna leave it half-read so I sped-read through.. Ok lah.. So so. Shallow use of language.

Today.. Bleah. Had this really dumb course on 'Personal Grooming'?!?!! Like whut da hell. I don't need nobody to teach me that buncha crap. And half the time we were talking bout color schemes.. Such mundane stuff. Boring. Slept. Snore.. =)

Then lesson!!! Ok, fine fine. I didn't practise. Been too caught up with violin and I'm not so sure whether I wanna drop it anymore.. I'll see I'll see. Yeah, so anyway Ernie and I just talked through the lesson. Oh my gosh..!! Found out so many things I never knew! Haha. But that's the past, when we were under the spell of the world.. And it's now that matters. And I'm thankful!! God, help me. I pray. Yep. Lessons rockk!!

Yo-yo ma is crazy. CRAZY!! That idiot.. Grr.

Who wanna watch Sibelius and Glazunov with meeeee... Anybody? Haha!

No comments: