Thursday, October 28, 2004

How people can be so cold after everything.. I don't get it. Why? I mean. There's no need for it, right? There's no need for all the ice.. All the bad words behind my back.. The exaggerations.. I've experienced what you can do.. And I feel it now. Maybe it's just false premonition. But I hear. The slander. The mocking laughter alongside. And I see. Those contemptous looks. I've got nothing to hide behind cuz I never realised that one day I'd have to. Oh yes. I have one thing. And I wanna share it soon.

But not yet.

I'm haven't reached there yet.

Haha. That's over. So. Actually I'm feeling quite hyper!!

ASHLEE SIMPSON - Pieces Of Me

On a Monday, I am waiting
Tuesday, I am fading
And by Wednesday, I can't sleep
Then the phone rings, I hear you
And the darkness is a clear view
Cuz you've come to rescue me

Fall... With you, I fall so fast
I can hardly catch my breath, I hope it lasts

[Chorus:]
Ohhhhh
It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real
I like the way that feels
Ohhhhh
It's as if you know me better than I ever knew myself
I love how you can tell
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me

I am moody, messy
I get restless, and it's senseless
How you never seem to care
When I'm angry, you listen
Make me happy it's a mission
And you won't stop til I'm there
Fall... Sometimes I fall so fast
When I hit that bottom
Crash, you're all I have

[Chorus:]Ohhhhh
It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real
I like the way that feels
Ohhhhh
It's as if you known me better than I ever knew myself
I love how you can tell
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me

How do you know everything I'm about to say?
Am I that obvious?
And if it's written on my face...
I hope it never goes away... yeah

On a Monday, I am waiting
And by Tuesday, I am fading into your arms...
So I can breathe

[Chorus:]Ohhhhh
It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real
I like the way that feels
Ohhhhh
It's as if you've know me better than I ever knew myself
I love how you can tellOhhhhhI love how you can tell
Ohhhhh
I love how you can tell
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me...

Yeah!! Haha! Stuck in me now. Ok, I taaaaake it aaaaallllllllll back! Everything I said bout Ortus Carnival. Cuz it really. Rawked. Haha! Sigh!! Feel quite bad about it. But. Raaah!!!! It was damn fun!!

(Haha. Yeah. That's another thing. So many things I've said.. That I shouldn't have. Wish I never ever did. So. For those I've hurt, those I'm hurting, and those I'm gonna hurt in the future. Just come up to me and slap me round the face k. I.. Donno what to say, really.)

At first was slacking around.. Then cooked some of the Campbell soup. One batch. That was quite fun. Then I went down to the DJ bench, and became one!! Hell yeah!! Damn fun! Played all the really reallayy niceee songs! Was screwing up with the equipment a little while at first, then got the hang of it, and got Tristan's and Edward's trust, then fun time!! Woohoo! Yuppo. But it's a really busy job. Gotta take care of all the dedications.. Locate the songs.. Line them up.. Find new songs.. Tough! But handled it pretty well I guess. Sweet! I only spent $1!! Haha! Cuz there was the compulsory $2 coupon.. Then got another free extra one from nick, and bought got another $1. So. Actually I spent $5 lah. But paid only 1!! =P Spent all of it on ice-cream and the soup, cuz I cooked ittt!!!

Sigh. But got pissed off today by that damn teacher lah.. Dunno what's his problem. I turned up for games day, had witnesses, and he even TALKED to me on that day. Then because the faggot secretary incompetently failed to mark my attendence, I kena. Fine whatever. I'm not gonna dwell on this. Cuz if I do, I know I can get him screwed upside down cuz of all my alibi. Idiot. One day.. One day I'm gonna come back and take it out man. Maybe.

But I'll tolerate. Tolerate. "REN"

No comments: