Seriously.. I find nothing wrong in putting up complaints on the PSB. It's like, I don't find the complaints there unconstructive. They're there to let the school administration know how screwed it actually is. And some problems have really such obvious solutions to them that we don't really have to put them down for you don't we. Like, for example. We say that there is a deficit of water-dispensing contraptions (otherwise known as water-coolers and/or taps) in the school. The obvious solution is to install more of them isn't it. I mean. Do we have put it down in black and white for you? You have a brain right. You know what we're suggesting right. Funny that these people are the one's educating the future of our nation.
You know what. Our future looks bleak.
And you know what.
I don't care.
Haha. Who gives a shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment