I don't understand. Why would someone I don't even know backstab me.. And so hard too.. And. I never knew. Never knew until things are way beyond my control. Slip ups one after another. Why'd you wanna do that to me? I never ever did.. What you said I did. I never. Haha. But. Defending myself won't make a difference anyway. And. It doesn't matter.. I guess. If it's not meant to be then its not meant to be. Cuz I've found greater treasure.
Anyway. Eee... Fingers feel like breaking again.. Was stuck in school for 6 hours plus on monday. So I just played my viola most of the time.. Fooled round with the double-bass and cello also! So.. Yeah.. Will get back again at practising later. No stamina..
Hee. Been pigging out at Venezia's these past two days! Haha! Ice cream just rocks. I got some Creamo in muh freezer but Venezia's soooooooo much better! Hahaha! And fat-free too. But. Sigh. It's burning a hole in muh pocket!! Raaah!
Yeap. My results really really suck!!!! Oh sigh. It's dissapointing.. But. Oh well. I'll shake it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment