It’s late.. But I can’t sleep.. Haiz.. Got so much on my mind.. Worried.. Bleah.
Went to the lab for physics today, but we didn’t do experiments.. Were doing worksheets and ten-year-series.. A bit the ‘huh’ right.. Haha. Class got hit by history teacher.. Nobody except for one guy did her essay.. I did half of it.. So she got us to stay back during recess to do it, but it didn’t really make a difference for me cuz I’d already done a pretty large portion of it.. Ha. Then we had geography, and the teacher was scary man.. She blasted this guy to pulp not handing his work, and not finding her for an extension.. And she was screaming some more.. Shivers. Hope I don’t go and cross her line liao.. Used to do quite often in the past years.. But not until so bad.. Oh well.. Poor guy.. Then we had strings rehearsal, at 12.30, cuz we had half-day and got released at 12. And rehearsed until 1.30 and we were let off to go watch this concert by HC quartet in the library.. Ernie was there.. And the orch-guys. Nobody else. Haha. Nobody else appreciates anyway. So yeah, they played one piece, but I dunno what it was.. Sounded baroque? Dunno. Ha. Then we went back and had rehearsal.. Then played soccer.. Played chess in the room.. Came home. Bathed, ate. Practiced. And it was just then my headache became unbearable.. I’d had it since school ended, but it very slight.. But it was really really very bad when I was practicing, until I couldn’t concentrate.. So I went to sleep, intending to wake up in time for something I wanted to do.. But I didn’t. And that’s a main reason why I’m feeling like piss now, cuz I just dunno what I can do..
Yes I’m still tired.. But I can’t sleep..
Thinking..
Wishing..
I could be there for you..
No comments:
Post a Comment