Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Blogging early now so I can sleep earlier tonight.. Need sleep! Really do.. So yesterday.. Normal Sunday lah. Go for mass, then cathechism classes.. Cracking jokes and having a pretty fun time. Yeah. That’s what cat is for right? Haha! Almost slept in it.. So then went home and mugged. Have been mugging a lot these few days and I’m pretty proud of it ok. Haiz. Some things happened.. Won’t put them down.. But, yeah. Didn’t go grandma’s place. Worked till, like, 1 plus.. Tired ok!

So then today.. Had a really hard time trying to stay awake. Stole a wink or two.. After school practiced a little and went for lesson.. And Ernie told me stuff! Haha! Was really funnae! Won’t put them down cuz it’s his private life he’s sharing with me, but boy, I had a really good laugh. Fun. Been playing quite a lot.. Now left hand feeling the strain of typing.. Ohwell. Played the double-bass in the orch-room with Dennis after lesson! Or rather was messing around with it lah. Quite fun lah. But it’s really tiring! Haha.. Came home. Mugged lor. Took a little nap, bout an hour. Talked on the phone, muahaha.

So yes. Came on the computer to work. And I’ll get back to it. Then it’s time to get that sleep I’ve been wanting for sooooooooooo loooooooooong.

Take care, all of you!
Especially YOU!
I don’t care what you did in the past.
What’s over’s over. And there’s nothing you or me can do anything about it.
And I still love you all the same. What’s the diff?
Yeah!

No comments: