Yo! Haha. Haven't used this word for quite a long time! Hee. Lame me.
Rather boring day.. Had strings rehearsal, or rather, supposed to have. Was on the bus, going to be late, as always, when Lenard called and told me that we had a gig at 10 in school. And they only told us this morning. Smart huh. And I don’t even know what the gig was for. When I got there we had a quick run-thru of all those same songs.. Dance of Transylvania, Haydyn Divertimento B-flat, Groovy Strings and Thoroughly Modern Varnish.. SIANZ.. It was raining, and I didn't wanna bring J'Lo(muh viola!) into the humidity, so I borrowed this sec1’s viola. He couldn’t play yet, so might as well use it.. Actually it’s Goh’s viola, cuz he lent it to the guy, so yes.. Had to stand in the gig.. Didn’t have chairs.. Only brought 2 for the cellos.. Lucky them. So we keep on repeating those pieces. Over and over and over again until you get so sick and tired of it! So I made variations. Like sul C, harmonics, ocatves, the list goes on.. Haha! I mean, nobody’s actually hearing you anyway.. Just have fun! The gig was for a reception, so after it ended there was a lotta food to grab! Hee. Had mee goreng, curry puffs, popiah , the usual stuff.. Lenard was having braces-woes. Ha! I’m gonna be getting them soon though.. Better enjoy myself before I do! Ugh. The punch, or whatever you call it, tasted like piss. JiaKai is crazy!!! Tried to eat a styrofoam cup?! Siao!
Went late for TO.. Felt so tired.. Fell asleep when Eric was doing other sections.. Yawn..
Came home.. Was still too full for lunch, cuz of the reception.. Downed a little of mom’s noodle though. Practised for violin lesson.. And Wong was telling me to play for his concert.. Mendelssohn’s E-minor.. I dunno.. I can’t do it! Don’t wanna go on stage and look like a damn fool.. Dunno..
Ate after lesson and came home and played badminton.. Played like crap today.. Got thrashed.. Even dad got a piece of me.. Grr.. Oh well..
So yeah. Gotta go work on my math.. The new teacher really sux big time.. Give hand-written worksheets and teach dunno what crap that I don’t understand.. Gotta stand on my own feet man. Or die. Haha.
HappyHappyHappy
Cuz of you.. Wahahaha.
I’m crazy liao. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment