Tag-board’s down.. How irritating.. And it takes a hell lot of time to load up sites with tag-board on it.. Stupid..
Oh well. Gonna sleep after I type this man. That’s a promise to myself.. Yawn..
Yesterday, had no strings practice. Cool. Ha. Could sleep a little later than usual. Woke up and mugged.. Then went for TO. Headache was still there, but very slight. Remember when I was young.. Had some really bad ones.. Had to go sleep cos the pain was so bad.. And when I woke up, and it was still so bad.. And I wasn’t tired enough to sleep anymore.. Cried.. Shudder.. So anyway, had blisters from soccer the day before.. Ha.. Always play barefoot.. Yesyes, I promise I will never do it again.. So was limping around.. After rehearsal (was quite a fun one, for some reasons. whee.) ZhiWei gave me a lift to school for viola lesson. Thanks! Otherwise I have to limp all over the place.. Went to the music room and Ms Siew (siew mai/char siew pau) was using it.. Told me to go 4L. So was walking along the corridor when I saw Ernie stick his head out of the door. Yep. Went in and he started to ask me about Siew. Asked me if she was normally a nice person. Turned out that she’d kicked him out of the room.. Won’t elaborate, but it was quite a funny showdown! Haha! And yeah, found out how much Siew sucks, actually. As a person. Nvm.
Btw, heard that some sec2 guy got expelled because he created a blog to insult his chinese teacher.. Had lotsa vulgar stuff in it.. Hmm. Wonder if some backstabber out there gonna do that to me? Go get a life, ok?
Yes, so lesson was fun! Didn’t really have a lot of time to practise, and anyway we talked a lot, and Ernie was messing around with JC Bach’s viola concerto 3rd movement cadenza. Was so darned funny! Haha! And of course telling me a lot of real funny stuff, like how wacky violists are. Yeah! =D We’re a buncha rockahs!! Oh, and he gave me a ferrero roche. Yum!
Went home and worked. Yeah. Nothing much.
So then today, woke up early, and went to church.. Then found out there was no classes.. So I could have slept more.. Grr.. Forgetful! Yeah, no class cos it was Parish Feastday. Was a funfair. But I didn’t go cos I was going out with my family. Went to shing shiong, (near Sim Lim Square, you know where?) for breakfast. Pigged out. Burp. Wasn’t really hungry for the rest of the day, until dinner. Parents bought groceries. Then we went Mustafa Centre, bought my bro a new pair of reebok shoes. Then went coronation to buy more groceries. Came home, ate the packaged lunch my mom bought and read papers and worked.. Went grandma’s place. Used comp there to work more. Ah. Then had a convo on the phone. Haha, yepz! The highlight of the day, yeah. Heh. So came home. Worked.. And now. Gonna keep my promise.
Good night everyone!
Holding on strongly..
Dunno where I get so much energy from!
Amazing..
No comments:
Post a Comment