Ahahaha. I'm in the library now.. Slacking. Projects Day Semi-s today. And I didn't participate so can slack. Haha. Actually I'm supposed to be in the drama centre now watching those chinese projects. But they didn't take attendance, so who cares right. =)
Wong Ho Chong called me up last night at 11 and told me that I had to play for that Grand Hotel Copthorne thing.. Because smart Alphonsus thought it was the 15th, when it was actually the 14th, and realised he couldn't make it. Argh. I checked the street directory and it said Map 358, A3. Flipped there and couldn't find the hotel! It's not there.. It's the 2003 edition I think. Quite screwed up huh. So I had to refer to the yellow pages and estimate where the building was.. Hope I find it tomorrow.. Somehow..
You know.. I've been noticing people around me.. And some people telling me.. Treat relationships just as fun. And I guess they have their reasons.. Their reason being.. The aim of a relationship is marriage isn't it. And at this age we're, like.. Young? How to plan for something so big and so far away right.. So the relationship won’t last anyway, so why treat it seriously?
But I guess that’s where people go wrong.. At least that’s what I think.. I think it’s really shallow to say that a relationship is just about marriage.. And in some cases even less noble causes.. But I won’t put them down here.. I think you can understand what I’m trying to say. But it’s true. I have come across people who are like that.. At least on the outside.. Hope they really aren’t, inside.. But. Digression.
For me.. A relationship is this close bonding.. Someone to edge you on in your times of discouragement.. That little ray of light to help you find your way back in all the darkness.. And when that light falls on you, you see all those flaws in you you never labeled as ‘flaws’ until they came along, so perfect in your eyes.. And you try to change yourself to follow up.. When the whole world seems against you, it really gives a good feeling that at least one person out there, in that sea of hostility cares isn’t it.. Someone to share in your sorrow.. And your joy too. And yes. Someone you can say ‘I love you’ to over and over again without feeling like a lump of turd.. Then you hear it back from them.. Do you need to get married to do that, I ask?
Still you can say how much more different can a really good friend be? But.. There’s only one of that person.. That’s the gist of it, isn’t it. And having many ‘someone-s’ just defeats the purpose.. I wanna appeal to all who’re like that.. Please make sure that the person you’re doing it to has the same mentality as you.. Cos that person’s gonna get so hurt if he/she doesn’t. You know what I mean. And dammit, it’s not cool to hurt someone. You’re just doing it to boost your over-inflated ego.. Just wanna hide your insecurities beneath that cloak of popularity.. Casanova-ness.. Just wait till someday the same thing happens to you when you decide to be serious.
Then you can ask further. What’s the difference of a best-best friendship and relationship then? And then I can ask you back.. What is it anyway? Between a relationship and a best-best friendship. The only difference is those 3 words. And it’s not really a big thing, because, what’s so different bout a ‘I love you’ and a ‘I treasure you’? And, that best-best friend is still.. That Someone!
One more thing. How do you know that that person isn’t the one for you.. The one that would stick with you for the rest of both your lives? Not until you’ve put in all that you’ve got. Because every relationship has its ups and downs.. And it’s really all up to your will, patience and ability to put your ego aside, to keep that flame burning.. The only way is to WANT to.. To keep going on and on.. Of course it’s not easy.. Especially at our age.. Cuz we still have such a long way to go.. But still.. That’s the way it is. There’s no changing it..
Hope I don’t turn out to be a hypocrite lah. That’s another type of people who piss me off real badly..
Haha. Maybe you’re thinking what an ignorant fool I am to be writing this.. But look. I don’t care, cuz this is how I feel and if you don’t like it, too bad. My blog, see? I have the damn password and you don’t. Hah.
Funny thing happened just now.. Was playing soccer. Hee. We’re not supposed to lah. So a teacher came along.. And we bluffed him it was recess! Haha! Actually it wasn’t really bluffing.. Cuz it really WAS recess.. But we were already playing before it.. Lucky us.. Haha..
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment