Tuesday, July 27, 2004

You're an ACSI boy! You love to act cool, and most
of the time, you pull it off. The girls seem to
like this style, so oh well.
Which school in Singapore suits you most?
brought to you by Quizilla

Did the quiz a coupla times and the results are still the same. Haha.. Funny! You know I almost went ACS(I).. Cuz my prelims in P6 were absolute crap, and I didn’t really have much hope.. In the option form I put it as my first choice. Then I got my PSLE score. And when I got it, I was like, woah!!! Haha! Did so much better than expected!!! On the first glance of the report slip, I thought the lowest mark was my score! Haha.. Anyways I put RI as first on my second option form, cuz I could get in already! But then.. My parents.. In the end they got me into Chinese High lah.. At first.. I wasn’t really happy.. Always dreaming of how life would have been so much better if I’d went to RI.. But now.. Things don’t look as bad anymore.. A lot of things have turned out great.. Things that would never have happened if I hadn’t stepped through the doors of the ‘Cheena High School’. There are still things bout it that piss me of very badly, but I’ll just take it lah. Not everything can be perfect for you. =)

So today.. Chinese compo common test in the afternoon. Think I flunked it.. Seriously didn’t know how to write those letters.. And for the compo I couldn’t think of anything to write.. Just crapped around in quite broken chinese.. Oh well. Then had sectionals.. Gave freedom to this sec1. I said, "I’m going out to eat now. You can play your chapteh as much as you want. But when I come back, you must be able to play figure 14. And he did. Good. Haha! After sectionals played chess.. Was getting beaten.. Tired lah, cannot play properly.. So finally got my revenge in the last match. Did a really beautiful "shuang-jiang" ie. double-check, with the ‘pao’ (cannon) and ‘ju’ (rook/car [hee!]) with the ‘ma’ (knight/horse) as back-up. Enough crap bout chess. Came home.. Slacked.. MRP.. Tired. Sleep. I NEED IT!

Just a little while longer,
Hang in there dear!

No comments: