Hihihi. This has been long overdue.. But I’m SO busy.. With the MRP thing.. Left it untouched since the beginning of the year, and now I’m really living to regret it.. Been sleeping late.. 12 plus.. Everyday.. And I’m so tired now.. Haiz.
Anyways, I’m in the tech lab now. Damn cool. I’m wearing casual. Rocks man! Haha. The school let us. Students from West Spring Secondary came over.. They’re all Malays lah.. Racial integration.. Haha. Whatever. Can already see the gaps between both groups of people. And I’m not about to try to bridge it. Just gonna stand to one sight and watch the day pass.. That’s exactly why I’m here right. One more cool thing. No lessons! Ha!
Sunday
Went for mass in the morning, then went for Sunday class.. They’re asking me to go for the dinner and dance thing this Saturday.. But I have violin lesson! Unless you wanna me to go late lah. And I’m still so busy.. Gosh. Will try ok, guys? Dun wanna be ‘dao’ like you always call me.. Haha..
Then went home.. Worked.. Went grandma’s house. Used my uncle’s computer to work some more.. Went home and worked even more..
Monday
Had school.. Then went to the orch room to practice for lesson later.. Had lesson. Played the Kreutzer 8 pretty ok.. Only to get some variants.. Bleah. Same thing happened for Kreutzer 10.. Oh well. Had a really long talk with Ernie.. Just basically talking bout a lot of things lah.. Showed me his French bow.. Really cool.. Haha. But expensive though. He didn’t tell me the price but from the way he’s talking you know it really cost him something right. Ate into Wai Peng’s lesson! But he didn’t seem to mind.. Haha.. Sorray!
Then went home. Worked a little then went down to the bus stop at NYGH. Cuz ernie was gonna fetch me and another of his students to esplanade.. Then at the bus stop met Yi Han and Wai Peng also. So Wai Peng took a lift too. Yi Han’s mom was gonna fetch him.. Played the ERP game! We stopped outside this hotel until 7 o’clock.. Hahaha. Reached early in the end. Met up with the orch guys.. Went in..
Ok. I won’t go through the concert piece by piece cuz I simply don’t have the energy to do it. Haha. But anyway I’ll just say it was was great. Thought Shu Xiang was really good. Flutes were nice in the Peer Gynt, and elsewhere also. Horns.. Yuck. =S Oh well. Liked the Tchaikovsky best. Ate M&Ms during the break. Was outside circle one. Saw Lenard and Nick over the balcony. Threw a few down to them. So funny watching them try to catch! They missed a few though, so sad. Hahaha. Walked around, talking with friends.. Yeah, meeting people I know. And after the concert went straight home lor. I still had work. And some other reasons that are so.. Ugh. Nvm. Yeah, but trips back from esplanade have always been very memorable for me. ;)
Tuesday
Met up with mentor.. Finally. Haha.. Lucky I didn’t get a scolding.. But my MRP topic got changed.. Again.. Needa redo.. Oh well. Didn’t slack too bad at sectionals. Yup. Yeah.
Now.. People are playing warcraft3 here. Have been hanging round here for 2hours now.. Watching them play.. Typing this.. Wasted quite an amount of time already. Oh well. Wanna sleep.. Yep. Until then, folks!
Knowing the fact that you love me
Just keeps me going on..
That’s where I get my strength from.
Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment