Halo! =)
Had to wake up early.. Cathechism starts again.. Yawn.. Some people just had to not bring my money again right.. Wont name names.. You know who you are! Don't make me go buy pig's head and hang at your door!! Haha! =P
So then in the evening I went CCAB to play soccer with Jon Lim and Co. Haha.. Was slacking.. Played nonsense.. Hee.. After that he gave me a lift to grandma's house and I watched one-leg kicking. Came home.
Gonna watch Portugal VS Greece. You know if Greece wins and become the european champions, I WILL SCREAM. It's a disgrace! Look. Giants like Italy, Germany and Spain didn't even qaulify, whereas small fries like Sweden, Greece and Denmark did. Nonsense right. By right England should have beaten Portugal in the quarters. And France should have thrashed Greee's ass upside down.. But noooo... This is a screwed up Euro. In the semi's, more people favoured Holland than the hosts. But guess who won. And the mighty Czechs who got NINE, full points in the knock-out round lost to the hosts of the olympics. Screwed up Euro. Indeed. So now.. Portugal should win right? Even a fool would know that. But.. Judging by all this nonsense we've been provided with so far.. Wait and see.. I'm not putting no stakes on anyone.
Whee!
No comments:
Post a Comment