Friday, July 02, 2004

Woah. I'm the biggest blunderer in the world man.. Haiz..

But anyway. Just had a viola lesson with Marrietta Ku. Gonna go to her for lessons while Ernie's away in Chicago.. So yeap. No aircon! And you know my carbon-fibre bow hair-tension is SO low. When you go to a non-aircon place there's virtually no tension at all.. How to play.. But I still made it lah.. She taught me quite contrasting things from what Ernie taught me.. For example, she told me to take the forth finger off the bow when playing at the tip.. But Ernie told me to keep the 4th finger in place at all times.. Hmm.. Who to follow ah? Haha.. Spent a lotta time on bow control, bowing differently on different strings.. Some sliding exercises.. Yep.
There was a Humanities Night.. I skipped it cos of lesson. Don't wanna waste my time watching some amateur plays.. And I got feedback that it sucked too.. So yeap.

Tired..
"I never want to be the cause of any of your pain."
Failed.
Sorry.

No comments: