Then let's talk about the weekend.. Err. I didn't do anything for Christmas k. That's like so sad right. Haha.. But I had to keep my parents happy.. Been going out so much.. Yeah. Just went out at night and had dinner.. Did some shopping then went home.
Sunday was boring too.. Went for church, then after that went buying groceries and stuff too. Then fetched bro back off to Tekong then went grandma's place. Went there to rot. Watch TV. Huh.
Monday.. Nothing in the day. Jack came over in the evening and he slacked around will I was practising.. Then had dinner then we went town with mom and Dad to see the lights!! Yeah. They're so nice really. Probably been taken down by now already.. So sad right. But yah lor. They're nice! Walked around with him and bought a nice Pooh Bear!! Hahaha! ;) If you don't want it I do k!!! =D
Then Jack had to go home and I met Jon and we walked around too. Bought ice cream.. Yeah. Just walk and talk cock lah. Then we met this conman trying to sell us these handphone chain thingys at 2 bucks a piece for "charity". Just waved him off. Then mom and dad called me so we left. Yep.
So I'm busy now, will catch up later, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment