Monday, December 20, 2004

Another week come and gone.. School draws near.. The only good thing is the abolishment of the stupid gay short shorts that Chinese High is SOOOO famoud about. Gonna wear the HC uniform now. Cool. Too bad I can't use that word literally. The uniform's really quite hot. Oven. Oh wells. Better than shorts though.

Ok. So last week.. Nothing much. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, I more or less stayed at home.. Went out with my reduced family (brother in Tekong, remember?) here and there to eat, buy groceries and stuff. Then on Thursday I went Malaysia with mom. Quite cool.

We left in the afternoon about 1:30pm. Took 170 to the checkpoint. The Singapore one was ok. But the Malaysian one was TERRIBLE. The queue was SO long. Noticed a lotta idiots cutting the line. IDIOTS. If I were the people beside them I'd give them one nice hard kick in the shin. That'll teach them some basic manners.

Anyway after the emigration stuff me and mom went City Square. Ate lunch. Robin's Portugese Chicken. It's really good. Especially the sauce man. Yum! Just thinking bout it makes me hungry!!! Ahhhh!! Then we decided to split. Different interests. So we decided to meet at Popular after we'd been done with our stuff. So I walked around. Saw a lot of nice stuff around.. Nice shirts, nice pants, nice whatevers. But they weren't exactly cheap so I didn't buy anything. Proud of myself! Didn't spend a cent, oh yeah I spent twenty actually. On the toilet. Hahahaha!

So after that I met mom and she told me she'd been waiting for me for one and a half hours.. Hee hee. Pai sei. Really got a lot of things to see ok. And there was the arcade. Haha, over there I saw this yound malay kid thrashing everyone else in the game, and challengers kept coming until the poor boy couldn't take it anymore I think. Hahahaha! But he was like so pro. Haiya. Arcade's a waste of money to me cuz I keep losing... -_- Hee hee. Bought a couple of Christmas cards that I've yet to send out.. Haha..

Then we went to this coffeeshop for dinner. Ate hor fun. The tv was showing this WWE match between Kurt Angle and Eddie something-something. Finished before they'd beaten the pulp out of each other yet. Then we went seven11. I bought an ice cream, even though I was so full. But I really couldn't resist, hahahahaha. =P

So we went home. Emigration in Malaysia still as terrible. The officer was a grouchy toot. This old guy couldn't see the yellow line you're not supposed to step across.. And got sent to another queue.. Stupid lah, really. Waited for what seemed like hours for a bus.

Home.

Friday

Nothing much. Just went out in the late morning and bought my uniform!! Yay! Bought over-sized stuff. Hee hee, that's me man folks. Whee! 3 sets. Size 35 pants and 46 shirts. Call me fat, whatever!! Hee!

Went out for dinner at Beauty World.

Saturday

Woke up, practised then went for violin lesson. Whee. Then went out to buy groceries.. Went to Sim Lim and dad bought another Xdrum for himself.. Haha.. That's THREE players already.. Hahahaha. Was really full from lunch so didn't have dinner. Dad went to this coffee shop, and the tofu they selled had egg in it. I guess this marks the end of us going to that shop. Which is a blessing cuz the food there really sucks.

Sunday

Ah. Yesterday. Was shagged. Slept late, woke early. Went for mass in the morning. Choir was TERRIBLE. As usual lah, so I won't elaborate. Then we went out to buy stuff and flowers for the cemetery. I was carrying these huge bottles of berry juice and suddenly this small girl dashed in front of me and I hit her quite hard with the juice. Aiyo, so paisei!!! Eeks. Said sorry a lotta times.

Went home plopped on the sofa with the Hi-Fi set on and fell asleep.

Woke up, and called some p-school friends. Then had a little snack. Noodles my mom cooked. Then changed and left for the cemetery. Met up with all my maternal relatives. Haha.. It's so nice watching the little kids grow up.. As if I'm not considered a little kid as well, but you know what I mean.

Then after paying our respective respects, (hee hee) we came over to my house. Me and sylvester were made to carry stuff over to the function room. Yep. My best cousin of all time. Haha.. Still remember all the times we had. Woots. It's really great. Seeing him grow up with me.. The relationships and everything.. Yes. Wish I could give him something I had.. But nevermind.

Ate dinner, then me and sylvester came up to the house. We were talking about something private, and he wanted to use the comp. So then we came up.. Then not long later all the kids came up as well to watch Shrek. Hahaha! It's a really really really funny movie! Both movies! Hahahaha! And especially when you watch with the right people. I wish I had.

So then they left. I washed up and practised..

Today.

Woke up, practised. Then I just got back from viola lesson with Judy Tay. Hahaha.. She's a really fun woman man. Haha.. Before I came home I went Toa Payoh Central first.. Walked around the shops. Didn't find anything. Then I went coronation because its along the way home, and I had to change bus. So there I found a nice cute TY dog. Hahaha! So yep. It's wrapped up and beside my bed now.

Yup. So that's it. I'm gonna do other stuff now, tah tah!

No comments: