Hmm.
China trip.
I dunno what to say, I've forgotten so much already!
Day1
Woke up and did some last minute packing. Then took a cab to Changi, sat around and ate breakfast at the Kopitiam outlet there. Ate prawn noodles! Ah, I actually remember!! Haha!!! And I was listening to Bruch Violin 1 G minor on my CD-player!! Haha!!
Got on the plane and got a window seat, yay! But. It was at the wing.. So half my vision was blocked by this white thing.. =S
Remember the last time I took a plane I was really scared.. I knew I was leaving behind a lotta stuff.. And I was so afraid that if something went wrong I wouldn't be able to do all those things that I wanted to do.. Love all those people I wanted to love..
But it didn't happen this time. =D
Yep, this time I sat on the plane and knew that nothing would happen. Heh. Don't I just rock.
Anyway we arrived in Hanoi. It was quite cool (as in, temperature) and I was quite surprised actually. Took a bus from the runway to the terminal. Then after the immigration, took a bus to China..
You're probably asking why I didn't fly straight to China. Well, all direct S'pore-China flights were cancelled. Why the hell that happened I don't know.
So anyhow. The bus journey was stuffy. The driver didn't turn up the aircon.. Looked out the window most of the time. It was quite cool lah. Seeing all those vast expanses of field. Tour guide told us Viet cars can't go above 60km/h.. Which is like.. SLOW. T_T Sigh!!!
Finally got to China and it was evening already. Went through the checkpoint. Emmigration there is really pathetic.. Took us 45minutes.. WALKED accross the border! It was quite cool, really. You know, and at that line, you can be in two countries at the same time!! Yep. Then took yet another bus to Ping Xiang I think. Dunno. Had dinner and bought some CDs.. Went hotel and slept.
Didn't sleep immediately though.
Day2.
Grrr. Ok look. I really can't remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is SOOOOO frustrating argh argh argh.
I think I went to this waterfall. And its the border between China and Vietnam. Think its the only big thing for the day. But the waterfall was really very nice. Then I think bout Singapore's largest "waterfall". -_-
Day3
Haiz its all a blank..
Ok. Let's just skip all the days. And just have absurds ok?
Bro bought this Spalding basketball. The idiot thought it was made of leather and paid 150 yuan for that piece of crap. 150 yuan is S$30 by the way. Yeah. So we found out in the end it's made of rubber. And we saw the same ball in another shop selling it for.. 80 yuan I think. He's pissed. Hee hee. And mom and dad haven't found out yet.. LOL. =D
Hmm there's this cave that we went to. And its really pretty, all the limestone stalactites and stalagmites. (Point to note : these are accurate spellings. I didn't fail my english) Yep. And they used really colourful lights to add to the effect. Really quite interesting. And there's this pool of water that's so still.. It reflects the cavern above so you actually think that its a drop down when its actually water, get me. Pretty.
This is getting boring.
Whatever lah. I don't wanna think bout this anymore.. Just wanna say that there was a lotta time wasted in this trip lah.. Going to some really loserfied tourist attractions that weren't the least bit intriguing and spending so much time on the bus my arse actually hurt.
So there.
Met a fellow Communist High junior. How cool is that! And his sis is in HC.
Whee.
Bought 2 new bags!! And tonnes of cds. Really prouda muhself!!
Ok. So lets jump all the way to camp.
So I came back on the 5th, sunday night. Practised. Can you believe it. I can't either. I think there's something wrong with me I'm turning into a geek!!! Aaaahh!!!
Missed Ernie's chamber concert. And so many other things lah. Bleah, can't be helped.
Heh. But I didn't have much of a choice.
Day1
Went to HC , and had this orientation treasure hunt thing. Got thrown in together with Shaun, Joanna, Renie and someone else I can't seem to remember. Sigh, how evil. But nvm. We managed to collect all the items and I (slaps chest) found Teng!! Hahahaha! So funny. Sneaked up behind him. Yep. We got a box of chocolates. Passed it to Shaun and I never heard of it ever again. Ahem Ahem. HAhahaha. Oh, and we had him do a pole dance with a bamboo pole. Funnae! Played charades and were coming up with really wacky ideas then Lau Wen Jin was complaining about coming out with something more intellectual. So he came out with the phrase "Green Vegetable". I mean. How intellectual is THAT?! Haha.
Oh oh oh. Then David Teng and Rui Ling collaborated this idea then they were like hugging each other and immediately half of us shouted 'Gay!!' Haha!! SO spastic! Turned out that it was "Friends of violists". Like, WHUTever!! Hahahaha!
Went for lunch at KAP. But me RuiLing and David decided to go Cold Storage and buy a whole chicken and share that instead. Much much cheaper. Bought 2litres of fruit juice as well. Haha! We were looking like savages tearing up the poor chicken. Hee!
Was waiting around for joyce and herbert with bev and joanna. Took so long! We were almost late! So we had to run from the bustop to the orch-room that's like all the way at the 4th level, then come back down again.. Pant pant.
Then rehearsal. Pretty much faked through it. Hahaha.. I mean. I haven't seen the pieces before!!! Gave out stuff I bought from China during the break.
When it'd all ended went to the bustop to wait for parents AND collect my violin. Ahaha AKA My Wife. Smiles.
Yeah, then went Bugis for dinner with my family.
K, I gotta go now. Continue next time ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment