Thursday, December 09, 2004

Oh my gosh.
I just don't know what to say.
The time draws near..
So close..
I can almost smell it.
And my heart beats in anticipation
For the moment I've waited for all my Life.

Thank you.
Nobody knows the great importance of these two words.
The meaning they imply.
Their power.
So I say it
Every chance I get.

Thank you.

You make me feel so special.
I never knew I was one
Of so few.
I never thought it'd be this way.
I never thought you'd permit me
Of all people
To enjoy this happiness.
Thank you.

But how people can just let go..
I just don't know why they let themselves do that.
Be deceived.
They don't know what
They're missing.
So much.

I hope..
That one day..
They'll come back.
Though its so unprobable..
I still hope.
Then we can be
What we should have been.

Hark.

The time draws near.

Thank you.

No comments: