Okay, so second day of camp started with me waking up late and rushing down to HC and ending up late in the end anyway. But they haven't started sectionals yet, so I guess its ok. Sectionals was.. Ok. Haha, what's there to say anyway?
Went sixth avenue for lunch. Ate the crispy prata! Really nice haha.. Actually I didn't eat at the coffee shop where they were selling. Bought the prata takeaway and went to another shop cuz the others wanted to go there. No space I think. Then when we got there me and Joyce realised to our respective horrors there weren't spoons and forks or any of the sort in our takeaways. So Joyce ate hers with her hands and I begged Bev to get me spoon and fork from one of the stalls. =D
She got me TWO spoons in the end. -_-' "In case I dropped one."
Spilled one nice big puddle of curry on the table which in turn spilled onto the floor near my sandals. So I think the curry stain's still there. Hee.
Oh, I ordered one egg and two kosong, but the uncle gave me one extra kosong! Haha! So I was really full. Then me and some others went to buy a slurpee. Stupid me bought a giant when I was already close to bursting. So I tried to drink as much as I could and passed my cup around for people to help. But by the time I reached HC, there was still about a third of the cup left. Nobody wanted. Even Ernie so I threw it into the bin.
Sigh. =( My poor unfinished slurpee. Hee hee.
Yeap then rehearsal lah. Nothing much to say about that. Just that every rehearsal was just so fun with Ernie's funny funny quips. Became the 'baby' of the orchestra. Come on!!!! I'm not all that young am I!!! Ha!
Went swimming with Teng and RuiLin. It was so funny I tell you. Both of them were squealing about the water being cold. Haha! Then they didn't want to swim but just wanted to slack at the pool. Then I had a cramp in my left leg. Then when it'd become okay, I had a cramp in my RIGHT leg a few minutes after. SO. STUPID. SO VIOLIST!!! Hahahaha! =D
Went for dinner after that at Cheong Chin Nam, Al-Azhar. Pigged out. ;P Teng bought another slurpee.
Day3
Well started off with a lesson so I skipped sectionals. Then ate Yong Chye chicken rice. Ernie told me he'd had that for 3 consecutive days already. Ha!
Then rehearsal. Didn't screw up fake as much anymore cuz I worked at it at home! Ha!
Oh, after rehearsal saw something. Won't say what here, but probably me and some other guy really understood what was truly happening. I'm really thankful to see something like that cuz it really taught me so much. And I'm going to need this knowledge next time. Yay!
9th december
Woke up and did some last minute practising, then went to HC, put my stuff, met Guan Wei and Herbert, then went Adam road for lunch with them, Yihan and Joanna. Wow. Adam road is ex man. Ate this bowl of prawn noodles for four bucks. Oh well. Shared an Ice-Kacang with Herbert and GuanWei. Nice!
Then we had rehearsal.
And then dinner. Yong Chye again! So it was Ernie's 4th consecutive day of YCCR.
Met friends, gave tickets. I think some people still haven't paid me yet cuz I'm missing a few bucks.. Hmm.
Haha!
So then we played the concert. And I think it was really great lah. I mean I don't mean just the sound. The spirit was great. I enjoyed all 3 rehearsals, and that lone sectionals. Really fun with all the people.. And I mean.. I had so much fun! And it's been a really great experience.. Getting to know such great people. Then after the concert, to see everyone just smiling like they haven't got a worry left in the world.. It's just such an amazing thing.
Took pictures. Didn't bring my camera cuz my bro was using it that night. But I'll get them lah. Joyce!! Give me!! Hahaha...
Smart me left the orch-room key in my bag which I'd given to mom and dad to bring home first. So I called them up and tehn dad came. Phew.
Went swensons at crown prince. Ate a giant earthquake with herbert, teng, ruilin and joanna. THREE sticky chewy chocolates!! Hahaha! Yay, niceee!!
Oh along the way me and Joanna were listening to the concert which Joyce recorded on her MD player. It was so nice!! Then at the Tchaikovsky Elegie where the violas break out in a scale passage solo.. It was so nice!!! Hahahaha! Then me and her were walking along to the tempo of the Finale so we were walking so FAST! Hahaha!
Oh, at Swensons.. We gave him his farewell gifts!! SO FUNNY!! Hahahaha! Ok. We bought him these China strings. And we took out the G. And put something ELSE inside. Oh my gosh!! Hahahaha! Me and Teng thought of it! Hahahha!!! So funnie really! Helped Ernie take a few photos of that moment when that THING was dangling from his hand! =D
Yeah, we bought him a fountain pen with his name engraved on it as well.
Went home in a taxi cuz it was twelve. Shaun left me behind!! ='( Hahaha!
Yeah. So that's the concert. I really loved it. And it's going to bring back so many happy memories.
I started watching Sesame Street again. It's from 12:30pm - 1:30pm every weekday on Kids Central. Call me childish, whatever. Just wanted to catch this certain character who I'm going to miss.
His name's Ernie.
No comments:
Post a Comment