Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Heyyyloe evehreebohdee. =D

Really sorry k, to all my dear wonderful readers. Hee hee. But you see I've had quite a time from the last time I made myself sit down and type. Haha..

Funny, RC doesn't seem to be coming out.. Oh bother.

WED

Woke up and mugged (!!!) to make mom happy. Then after that went over to Christy's sister's friend's place. Hahaha!!! Such a distant connection!! And we were laughing about it.

"Hey Christy!!! What the hell am I going to tell my mom?!?! I'm going to my friend's sister's friend's house!!"

"Err.. Yeah."

-_-"

Ok. Haha. So we had a BBQ. And me benjamin, christine, sondra and francesca ( is that how you spell it?) were trying to light the fire against the raging wind. So irritatingg!! So I took out my umbrella and got christine to hold it to block the wind. Hahahaha! So funnae. I think Vanessa got a few shots of her. Hey, Van, if you're reading this can you send me the pics, please? Haha.. Were joking about Sondra's intelligence. =D

So then we got the fire starting. It was real fun actually. Fire's fun. =D Ok, I sound sadistic. But yah lah. To see your work pay off. It's really rewarding.. Hee. Pats chest. First time I did SOMETHING to help during a BBQ. Hee hee, and I'm pretty proud of it. I left the pit cuz I was getting bored. Talked with people and stuff. When the first batch of sausages came I didn't really trust them.. Haha.. So I told Sondra to eat one first and when she didn't die then I knew it'd be ok. =D

Then the fire went out again. And they employed yours truly once more. So ben and I got quite an ok one starting again. And they were calling scout boy. Hmph. What an insult!!! Hahaha! Yes, I got something against scouts. Cuz the scout trainer in my school is this wheezy old man who I really can't stand. Hee. Oh oh oh. You know one trick to get the coal burning is to take a satay stick and skewer a fire starter like a kebab then light it up and poke it under the coal. Cool rite! Ha!! Oh, which reminds me they were joking about the fire starters cuz of its brand. Ahem. Like. Whatever man!!

So I started cooking!! Haha.. For a while. And I think I did ok, okayyy!! Haha! Yep. But I quit the job some time after too. Eyes were pain from all the heat. Ate so much!! Was so full. Someone made a sparkler outta a marshmallow.. Ha.

Then Sondra and Christy had this wave of madness and decided to swim!! And the pool was already closed. But that didn't stop them. Haha.. Then Francesca got pushed in by Lawrence. Hee hee. We were lazing by the pool then the security gaurd came in and cleared us out. Oh man, we lied so bad. Said when we came in the gate was still open and all that. Security gaurds got pissed, some of us got pissed and we got chased out.

George came. So late!!! Haha.. He was wearing double layer. So Francesca coped one of his shirts. They pulled him into the ladies and stripped him lor. Like. Whatever...... "-_-" Security gaurds came again.

So we were about to clear out. And this group of people were hanging around. Ok, we'd been noticing these people all the way from the swimming thing. They were like looking at us, staring at us. And I heard one of them swear at us. I dunno why the hell they'd do that but I didn't wanna find out either. So then they really looked like they wanted a fight. And turned out that they did. We were about to leave when they confronted us and started. You know. The "pre-fights talk". They were talking Hokien so christy's sister's friend went up to them and started explaining.. Telling them not to fight lah, duh. I was really quite surprised they wanted a fight. There were 5 of them? Mostly scrawny people. And we had like. 8,9 guys? Mostly big and strong. Ruggers, track people that kinda thing. So yeah. Was surprised until I heard one of them talking on the phone about back up at a coffee shop nearby. Woah. Freaky.

Yeah, so we apologised and managed to get ourselves outta a reallyyy tight situation. I don't know what to say. I mean. It's something to be thankful about. You know I was quite appalled a few of us actually wanted to stay and fight. And that's like so. You know. Stupid. Fight? For what. So yeah. Vanessa gave me a lift home. On the car Glen and Cheong were talking about gangfights and stuff. Which really makes me wonder if Singapore's such a safe place after all.

THUR

Went out in the afternoon with the 6K people. Went cine. Met at the entrance and waited for latecomers. One of them being me. =D Then we went and bought tickets to kungfu hussle. It was quite a long while till the movie started so we, the guys, managed to lose the girls. Haha. We ran in the opposite direction!! So funny! Ha! We figured we'd have more fun by ourselves. =D Brings back all the memories of primary schooldays. Haha! =) You know, the Boys VS Girls thingy. =D Yep so Yijie and Zhaoying wanted lunch so we went to food court at the basement. They had Kuay Chap. I was full, so I just shared an ice kacang with Sean.

Then we went ezone. I think arcade's a real waste of money so just played one daytona game. Then it was time to go. So we went to the theatre. Bought nachos with cheese.

Movie was nice!! You guys really should go catch it if you haven't already. I felt it wasn't THAT funny. But the fighting parts are really very entertaining. Yep.

Came out of the cinema and found Lincoln and Koon yu. Another round of indecisiveness. Walked round and round orchard until we decided to go seoul garden. Went there and it was full. So we made a reservation. And waited. Then they called YiJie so we went in. Haha. My first time in seoul garden and it was nice!! A little ex though. Bro told me if we wanna eat this kinda thing should go marina bay. Ok. So yeah. Got burned ALOT. The darned oil. I still have one burn mark on my forearm. There was a shortage of spoons. And when we asked for a few, the waiter said, "We're still washing." -_-

So after that we walked out. The gals wanted to meet some friends so we just tagged along lor. In the end they couldn't fine them I think and we all went home. YouXin got lost. She had to go to somewhere near the Mobil at MGS, and she took the bus all the way to my place. Hahaha! So I just walked her back lah. Then in the end her cousins mom came out and gave me a lift from the Mobil. Ha.

Yep. Got home earlier than expected. Ok. Not that early, but still, mom was happy, and I guess I can live with that. ;)

FRI

Bro came back from army. Did nothing I think in the day. Then went to a christmas bash at my grandma's place. Pigged out again. Talked with cousins. Yep. The food was good!! Ha.. Then we went to church for midnight service. There wasn't enough space. So I left mom and bro and went outside to sit with Sarah, her sister, Joyce, her sister and Vanessa. Ok. So I wan't concentrating during the mass. We were just sms-ing and talking cock. Hahaha! So funny! Must have been one of the best masses I ever went to. =D Oh, the choir had a trumpet and that was quite cool lah. But the singing was.. Nvm.

Then after the mass David, Gillian, Nicholas Tan, Glen, Jeremy, Lawrence, Su Lin, Daryl, ShengXiang, Bro and I went to Cheong Chin Nam to have supper. No buses cuz it was like 1plus. So some people took cab and some took shengxiang and our car. So we went there. THEN. Daryl and SX left. So pang-seh. Urgh. Nvm. So then Su Lin felt like left out see. And she left too. Donald came. Ha. Had a murtabak and shared an ice kacang with dave. The kacang sucked. Haha, oh well. So we just sat there and talked cock lah. Then the rest took a cab home. Me bro and Donald walked. We walked Donald home, then went home ourselves. Bro ran cuz he needed the toilet bad. Hee hee. Played tricks on him. Took water and splashed it thru the window. He thought it was freaky until I told him it was me. =D

Reached home at 3. The latest I've ever been I think. Haha.. Crazy right. =D Slept at 5 cuz there were things I had to do. Everyday.

Wah. I've been typing so much!! Kk. I'll come back another time ok. Bye!!

No comments: