Saturday, December 11, 2004

I repeat,

I don't know where to start..

Sigh.

Ok, fine.

Takes a really deep breath

Let's see, Strings Camp.

1st day
Arrived in the orch-room and played some Polar Bear while waiting for the Sec4s to come. Wowee. BaoHe became the commando Polar Bear. Wahahaha. That first round was funny. Though I didn't join in. Then in the second game I joined in along with Goh, Lenard and Dun Jie. I was a villager. And so when Kevin, the narrator, told the Polar Bears to get up and kill someone, stupid me didn't catch it. Thought he meant 'everyone wake up'. So I woke up, saw the polar bears and was banished from the game for breaking the rules. Argh! Then in the 3rd round, I was the Witch-doctor!! And the stupid thing was this. I was the FIRST to get voted out. Again! Grrr. This is so pissing.. Hmpf. Nvm. Haha..

Then the sec4s came, we just had free time. They wanted to go bowling but I didn't. Ok. Speaking of bowling. I'll tell you guys this little secret of mine. The last time I bowled I was with my friends and this girl I fancied. So. You can imagine what happened. I never was good at bowling. My maximum score was always, what, 60 plus? Hahaha.. Yes. So you can tell how embarassed I was. And the thing is that she's PRO at it. Argh. Hahaha! Yes I can hear those sniggers!!! =P Tell ya this kinda thing will never happen again k!

So I didn't go. Wanted to play soccer but there was lightning. Goh coped some confiscated basket balls, soccer balls and a volleyball from the staff room! So cool! Haha! Now we have a few.. =D Played ping-pong. Played King. Guess I just suck at this game lah. Kena knocked out 'in-service' so many times! Funnae. Played. Don't laugh. Pokemon cards. Ok. I KNOW you're laughing out there!! Just keep it down will ya. But there was really nothing to do!! Excuses. Haha..

Had chicken rice for dinner. Was it Yong Chye? Don't know didn't ask. So I ate then we went to watch a movie in LT3. We had a choice of 3 movies. Scary Movie 3, Hero and (!!!) Finding Nemo. Naturally I managed to persuade the masses to watch the only movie I hadn't, SM3. Hee. ;) So it was a really great movie!! So funny in a lame way! But I thought there wasn't enough explicit material in it for it to be branded NC-16. Tsk tsk. Singapore censorship. But no I'm not about to launch into politics. It's not safe!! *Peers suspiciously left and right.

Ok so then I moved my stuff to the Tower Block and put my stuff in 3J along with the other sec3s. Sec4s exclusively had 3I all to themselves but it didn't matter in the end. Me and ZhenRong ended up playing King of Fighters on the classroom computer until 3am, then JunJie came and took over and we played Metal Slug and all those arcade games until 5.30. I know it was crazy but I hadn't planned to sleep anyway.

So I slept for 1 hr alongside WaiPeng. Actually I didn't intend to sleep. Wanted to listen to something on my CD-player but I fell asleep. Sigh. =(

Day2
Woke up brushed my teeth. Felt uncomfortable. Knew I was going to get sick.. But anyway we had a rehearsal. And then we had a gig. SO smart. Goh only told us of the gig like a few days before camp when we'd planned everything? But we didn't really have much of a chhoice did we. So after the gig, we went for a treasure hunt. Wasn't keen on it but I still went. And we'd found a few clues before I got sick. Really sick and it was scary. Cos I was under the burning. And it was really scorching I tell you. Everyone was sweating like mad, and I was DRY. No sweat. (no pun intended) Yeah. And I could feel this headache coming. And I felt so cold.. So my team and I decided to quit the game. They weren't keen on it either actually so they used me as an excuse. So I went back and slept. Woke up and drank some water they bought me and slept. Kept sleeping until I woke up at 8. They were having dinner and the headache had blown up. It was just so painful. I couldn't take it. Asked Ivan to help me get Panadol and I went to sleep. Woke up again because of the pain. Then Ivan came. Took 2 pills and went to sleep. Woke up and felt fine. Woah. Wonders of Panadol. Haha..

They were playing water bombs so I joined in after a while when I was sure I was ok. Haha, got 2 frags before I died. It was only a short while then we packed up. Bathed then Lenard, Joseph, Dun Jie and I walked to seven-11 at sixth avenue to eat cup-noodles cos we were hungry. I didn't eat dinner!! There were no buses cos it was mid-night. Oh, there was the 174 I think. But it had crazy charges, like. $2.40?! Crazy! Might as well take a cab. But we decided to walk. And walk we did. Bought and sat outside to eat. Crazy Joseph and Dun Jie bought Big-Gulps. Siao. I vowed never to drink soft-drinks in excess ever again cos I guess it was one of the factors that caused my illness. So we went back. And then played cards. Then just walked around with Dun Jie, Yuan Hao. Walked to the terraces and lay down and looked at stars. Made a bed with 9 tables in 3collumns and rows and slept. Yuan Hao on the left, Dun Jie on the right and me in the center. Who gives a shit about homosexuality.

Day3

Had another rehearsal and gig in the morning. Then went for a talk by John Sharpley in the auditorium. Heard his Zither Concerto and 2nd Symphony. And. Let's just say I don't really like contemporary unless they're really nice, shall we?

Slacked around and gave the sec4s their gifts then we and ZW went for viola lesson.

Shit.

Didn't practice.

Nvm. Its over and I hope I've learnt my lesson.

"But how I've taked you for granted words cannot express."

Then went back to the orchroom and had our first rehearsal with Chan Yoong Han. So cool! Yay, a competent conductor!! =) He really is good. =) =) =) Went through Mendelssohn 3rd symphony and Shostakovich C-minor quartet. He said it was good!!! Yay!

Had a lift home from Goh.

Maybe he's not so bad after all. I don't know. There are things he did well, even though there're many things he should have done better. Still. Maybe he'll be missed. But that's for the futrure to tell.

That's all for camp. I going out now, maybe I'll come back and give you more bout the China trip.

And The concert!!!

Really enjoyed that one. Probably the best I ever had. At least one of. Hmm. Thinking bout it. One the top 2. Yep. But it'll have to wait. Cya!!

Wish me luck in Life.

No comments: