How do I type this its been so long..
So long..
There ain't no reincarnation.
So how long do you think was it that I last saw the sunset on a plane?
Or the flowers blooming in the winter?
Maybe you'll be a witness as well to the things I hold.
Nothing's impossible.
That's true.
To be pulled from a shit-hole and crowned a prince.
Sounds too good to be true don't it?
Like The Prince and The Pauper.
But it should be this way.
I always believed in love.
But I never knew love until you came along.
Filled my heart with warmth
That I never ever could get enough of.
Have I known you all my life?
Because you came to me all in a sudden.
I never thought I'd love you.
Until.
But how I've taked you for granted words cannot express.
How sorry I feel can't be either.
Language is so shallow.
Look into my heart and see
The willingness.
Because I can't say it.
Grace.
Showed me the things.
Like a star against the clouds that try to cover it.
It will always shine.
Though you may not see it.
It's there.
Wind.
It blows the dust and ashes away
Revealing the truths
Gleaming in the moonlight like gems from the deepest bowels of the earth.
And you covet them and hold them close to your heart.
Because these things matter most.
You cannot see the wind.
Nor do you know where it is going.
But you feel it.
And you know
It's there.
It's been a long time and I don't know where to start.
Hark.
Hades calls.
It draws me away.
I have to obey.
Until the day the firey gates are broken down and the evil released.
Then peace will come.
So shall happiness.
And love.
Love.
Do you know it by name?
Do not speak of it when you know it not.
Do not claim to believe in it when it is not in your heart.
The senseless thoughts of a vagabond.
I go where the wind takes me.
I go where the fire draws me.
And I shall do so with all that I am.
Timeless.
Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment