Thursday, August 26, 2004

Ok. I’m staying in Egypt.
Yes! This is sabbatical week. It’s like.. One word : SLACK! Wahey! Hahaha. Ok, so hmm.

Saturday had rehearsal in the morning. Went pretty late cuz I was biding my time. Haha. But Goh wasn’t around lah.. So. Yup. I’m so bad. Wanted to go KAP for lunch! But everybody was wasting time, and I couldn’t make it in the end. Oh wells. Had TO. Went home practised violin. Had to. I almost never practice. Maybe, twice in a month? That bad. Got into a little row with my parents. I wanted to cancel lesson to go ernie’s concert, but they wouldn’t let. So then dad told me I could go from bedok to esplanade in 20min. Problem solved. I’d just miss the first trumpet piece, and get in time for ernie’s item. So after lesson rushed down.. Stepped outta the car. And found out that it was sold out. Oh whee. So then just walked around lah. Anything’s better than going home.. Getting nagged at by mom.. So yup. Pa fetched me home.

Sunday was quite normal lah. Only thing was that I went down to orchard to bought stuff with Chow and Co. Thanks a million! *Group-hug.

Monday’s viola lesson was a little confusing. At first when I went to the music room 2, Goh told me to shift to music room 1. Room 1 stinks! Even though ernie says it’s more ‘cosy’ inside. Haha! After my lesson Ernie switched back to Room 2 cuz he needed to use the piano. Ha. Ohohoh. First day of sabbaticals. I took Forensic Science. We don’t get to cut up dead bodies and do autopsies though. More on DNA ecxtraction. Issit a blessing or a curse? Haha! I guess it’s more of a blessing, cuz we had to extract from chicken liver. And to extract, we had to pound it until it was like.. Watery?! So sick! Eww.. Felt like puking but got a grip and after a while it didn’t seem that bad anymore. Haha.

Today was quite pissing. With Goh. The orch-room key’s been lost. Some sec2s took it on Saturday and didn’t return. And the sec2s are having camp in chinese gardens now.. Wth. The spare key was with Hannah Yeo today, cuz Goh didn’t come, was on MC. And Yeo left directly after school. So like.. There’s no key?! How to have sectionals! Called goh, and he said ‘solve your own problems’. Like.. Whatever. We have 2 options. ONE: Go home. TWO: Kick Down The Damn Door. I chose not to vandalize. So came home. Viola still locked up in the room. Sigh. Poor thing. SoBz! Haha! Watched CSI during sabbats today! So cool!

I gotta stay strong.

Bugger. Published this like 2 days ago.. But it didn't come out.. Lucky I had it saved.. Oh wells.

No comments: