Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Wong SM's math lessons are getting more and more chaotic by the day.. Class has coined a nick for her "SMS" - "Soi Moi sucks".. Which is quite true lah. She really does suck. I remember there was one lesson when she said that those who weren't interested would go out of the class. I picked up the worksheet, a hard-back file, a pen, and stepped out of class. On my own accord. Attitude? That's me. It's like, sitting in her class is just so.. Ugh.. Can't concentrate on whatever you're doing 'cause the class is so noisy! But they have a reason to anyway.. She just doesn't know how to teach! And the way she talks.. I rest my case. And ever since this incident, everybody’s been going out the class, just for the heck of it. Today people wanted to skip the whole lesson and go to the library, but it didn’t work out in the end.. She let us look at a piece of paper with our math results on it, and people took it and started acting like they were in an american football match.. Take and run around.. Even out the class.. And you know what. If this gets to higher administration, I WILL BE SCREWED. Because I started all this. And you know what? The reason why I went out of the class that day wasn’t to act cool. Believe me. I just wanted to use my time more fruitfully. And I tell you, during those minutes out there, I learnt more than WongSM ever taught me. That education and schooling are 2 completely different things.. Think about it.

Nitez..

Why are you always making me worry?
Haiz.
No I’m not blaming you.. Just..
Questioning fate..
And..
Remember that almost all my happiness lies in you..

No comments: