Yawn. *Blink-blink* Nothing much today. Struggled to stay awake during lessons as usual. Had an English comprehension common test in the afternoon. Chiong finished the thing and went to sleep! Ha. Then had sectionals. It’s so much easier with Peng and Joseph helping out. Phew! Haha. Some sorta tag-team match, heh. So yeah, played soccer a teeny bit, just taking shots only, not a match. Went home. Nothing much.
Oh my god. Just realised I only have a little less than 3 years.. 2 years, 10 months to be quite exact.. It’s a short time for what I wanna do.. So short.. Wish I’d started earlier.. But how was I to know? The world’s a cruel place.. No space for errors.. Ugh.. So hard.. So much to do, so little time.. When there’s a will there’s a way? Dunno if it’ll be the case for me.
Tick-tock. Time is passing.. And on it goes, you can’t go back. Sometimes you just wish it were a computer game.. You could just save and retry, till you get the perfect result.. How I wish.. Maybe it’s meant to be.. Just accept it. Maybe..
No comments:
Post a Comment