Sunday, August 29, 2004

Wanna go sleep! Have to wake up early tmr again.. So I'll make this real quickie.

So today's PD reception.. Played Haydyn AGAIN.. Sian.. But had the Mendelssohn 2nd string, so I guess it wasn't that bad.. In a sense.. Kalmus scores. Bah. Lousy printing layout.. Have page turns right in the middle of running notes.. And I was the only viola?! How to turn..?! So no choice, had to skip a few bars.. Wanted to use Bjorn's viola.. But the sound was really horrible.. And I couldn't stand it so used my own in the end.. Sigh.. It's been going through so much mistreatment lately.. Oh well.

TO. What other word to describe than 'sian'? But yeah. Just realised Alphonsus is a nice stand-partner! Haha! Nice guy. Helped me to carry my viola case! =) Ok lah, it's more like I tricked hom into it, but he played along! Yay! =P

Then of course there's the trip back home.. Which rocked. Whee.

Then nothing.. Went to Cheong Shin Nam and had dinner.. Then went beauty world and looked around.. Read some in the 2nd hand bookstore.. Came home.. Badminton.. Yup.

Gtg! Cya!
Drink more water after you eat it!!! Don't get too heaty!!!

No comments: