Wednesdays are pretty slack.. Have 3 periods of assembly. Basically just a time wear you sit in the auditorium and try not to fall asleep while the speaker(s) drone on and on.. And on.. ZzZz.. Haha! Oh speaking of the word "basically".. I've realised that it's a word regurgitated over and over again during assembly.. Reason, people just want to sound big.. Sure, it sounds striking once in a while.. But after every sentence? Yuck. Talk of innovation and originality.
Ok. But assembly was quite fun today.. Galven, you totally rock my socks. Always going up there and saying "Mr Soh Yi Da" and stuff like that.. Darn funny! Yeah, and it all started after you stood up for me against the school administration. Thanks a million. Still remember the first day I stepped into the orch-room? Sat beside you, and you were drinking pepsi and I saying *ahem* stuff bout it.. Haha.. Eeks. I was that awful once.. Bleah. Nvm. So, a lotta people were like attacking the speakers and it was real fun. I went to the toilet, and came back in the middle of Tristan's speech. Walked across the auditorium. And I don't know why everbody started laughing.. They were telling me I looked so attitude. Haha!
So after school came home. Slacked. Took a really long nap. Had dinner and mugged. Practiced. Here I am.
Aunt has heart murmur.. Haiz. She's a really nice person.. Has to go for an operation.. Mum was telling me that she already had it when she was young. But it got serious recently.. Crap.
Gombanwah. (Japanese: Good night)
Aishiteru
No comments:
Post a Comment