Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Heyheyhey! Oh wow, feeling so darn happy all this while. My birthday ok! Hahaha! 9th August, cool huh? But have been busy lah, so haven’t been able to blog.

Sunday
Went Sunday class after mass lah, as usual. But was feeling so darn hyper! Maybe from the day before, I dunno. Hee. But better things were still coming, muahaz. So I was like, cracking all these crazy crazy jokes and we were like all bursting out laughing. Jevon was giving me some killer stares.. Hahaha. But I wasn’t so bad lah. Still listened quite a bit on Amanda’s topic bout Mary. So.. Yeah.

Then went home, mugged. Practised. Then went to CCAB to jog with my bro. I didn’t want to, cos it’d jeopardize my plans.. But didn’t have much of a choice. Mom wanted me to go and cheer my bro on.. Saw Jon Lim playing soccer. I think he’s quite blind, didn’t see me. But I didn’t say hi.. I really wanted to save time more than anything. So ran finish the 2.4km, then took a long long walk to grandma’s place. Then quickly bathed! Gobbled down my dinner! Then got Ryan to give me a lift to Steven’s Road. Him, Yan Jia and little Jonah (my nephew!!! so cute ok!!!) are going back to the states on Friday! Sigh. Still remember that time when we went Australia.. She was my favourite cousin and I always stuck onto her.. Hmm. Dunno why.. Not like we could relate with each other, looking at the age difference.. Haha. They’re going New York. So during the 9/11 attacks? At the Twin Towers? Their workplace was just a few blocks away.. Scary huh. Hope they’ll stay safe and sound.

Was going to watch the fireworks, see. Bro wanted to go with me at first, but didn’t in the end cuz of. Ahem. Reasons. Hahaha. So I waited so long for a damn taxi, but it just wouldn’t come. And when one finally did, the stupid driver told me he couldn’t take me to Esplanade cuz of a jam in orchard. And by that time I only had 15min to make it in time at 8.30. Oh my gosh. I rushed like crazy to Newton, wanted to take an MRT to Marina Bay station and just hope to catch it from there. But wth. I missed the thing. By just a couple of minutes.. Sigh. Oh well. Was feeling quite depressed lah. I mean, the whole day I’d been hoping to go catch it, and now I missed it. So I took an MRT back to city-hall. Walked through city-link to Esplanade. Against the human traffic. Was desperately trying to make calls but the whole darn network was over-loaded. So I gave up trying and just walked. Then suddenly I heard someone’s phone ringing. Significance: Network’s Free! So I quickly re-dialed and bingo! Got through! Yes! Haha.

So yeah. Walked down to Fullerton. The Esplanade Drive flyover was packed man. After walking to Fullerton, walked back to Esplanade again! Haha! My leg’s were killing me. Went through city-link again to city hall. Took MRT.. Haha.. And blur-ly took the wrong train to Paya Lebar. Walao. Haha. But just as well. Really. Sigh. More time!.. Anyway took train back to city hall, took the correct train this time to Newton. Then bus.. Ok. It was great lah, the whole thing. So wonderful. Sigh. Can’t forget this..

Went home, mom was a little pissed with me. Mugged a little and slept at the time that had been set for me. Whee.

Monday
OK!!! My birthday! Waaaaaayy cool! But, still had a viola lesson in the morning! Haha! Ohwell. Bro was jogging on the track while I was in the music room. Dad fetched me home. So mugged lah. Then went with my family to Kallang river to watch the NDP fireworks. Ok, cool lah, something I wanted to do the day before but couldn’t. Shouldn’t complain, but still would have preferred to catch it on Sunday. But anyway, the fireworks were great! Really good. After that went to the hawker centre, ate some food and went home. Yeah, pretty uneventful.. Then at night. Omg.. It was just so sweet.. Really cannot put how I feel into words.. It’s like.. So happy until I feel crying. :’) Haha.. Didn’t sleep much.. Cuz of stuff. Yeah.

Today
Nothing much. Just stayed home and mugged. Felt quite tired the whole day.. Haha. Went to climb the stupid BT hill with family AGAIN. Sian. Nvm.

Thank you! OMG. Really feel so happy.. So grateful.. Can’t find any words to express everything either. Thank you for just being, for existing.. For loving me.. For being there.. For just knowing the right things to say at all the right times and make me feel so warm and happy and special inside.. I really hope it never ends! The feeling’s just so powerful.. You rock!! Totally! I swear. =)

No comments: