Saturday, August 28, 2004

Hello! Hmm, slept a lot during sabbats today cuz everyone was doing the presentations. The tables in the lab or so high, and the front is covered, so if you squat down you can't be seen. So I lay down and slept on my bag, hahaha! Our rushed powerpoint got us really high marks! Hee ;p

Got released pretty early. Went orch room! Wanted to go meet my viola man.. Poor thing ok! Been neglected for so long.. So practised a bit. One australian cellist came over to play with us. He's got a dip. Quite pro. Yep. Went coro with Lenard and Nick. Nick left, and Lenard ate. I watch lor. Haha.

Term's ending.. But year-ends are coming.. Mom was just telling me I'd better start revising.. I think so too.. Been slacking this year away. Oh well.

Have to play for the Projects Day reception tomorrow.. It's like, sian ok.. Waste time and energy. Crap. Don't wanna expose my viola to elements too! Wails!

Okie, cya!

No comments: