Thursday, December 15, 2005

Well lets cover a little more.

On Tuesday I woke up freaking tired. Cuz the night before I slept late watching a bit of the videos I bought.

Anyway we left to Harbour Front cuz we were going to take a ferry to Batam for a one day trip!! Hahaha. My family consisted of the entire "tour group"!! Hahaa, cool aint it. Its better cuz there's more freedom and absolutely no waiting around for bumbling fussy aunties with incredibly low capacity bladders. Heh heh. Ah well. Sounds mean....

But anyway we had breakfast there. It was expensive food. Then we waited a bit in the waiting area and got onto the ferry. I was tired and slept for a while. Then we went up onto the open deck to watch the scenery. I don't know why on earth my parents wanted to do that... There was nothing much to see anyway... And there were SMOKERS. And it stank like a kopitiam toilet, okayy... But ah well. We got there... And we met our tour guide and then we left! Whee hee. First we went to the Vietnam Village which was there when some Vietnamese refugees were escaping their communist regime. Was sleeping on out private van. Heh heh. Anyway. We saw their graves, their dilapidated houses, the ships they travelled away from their fatherland on, their temple and their catholic church. Really interesting. Pity it was all left to rot because the Vietnamese left already to their homeland already. Forced to move by the government. Yep. It was interesting.

Then we went for lunch! Seafood and goodness they gave so so so much. It was like a meal for 8, but me and bro and mom wiped off everything!!! Whoo it was quite nice really. Deep fried prawn, chilli crab, some shell fish calleg Gong-gong??? (GONG!!!!) Then chilli kang kong, and chilli sotong. Yup. A lotta a lotta chilli. So we were damn damn full. Heh heh.

Then we went to shop. And I bought two nice shirts. Yay!! My wardrobe sucks to the core man. Heh. Went to two shopping centres to shop.

Then it was home. Went to Bukit Timah market for a late dinner.

Ah ha it was fun. But I'd been eating so much nonsense. And I was getting damn fat, seriously. Hahha. And of course, I hadn't practiced for lesson...

WEDNESDAY

Nothing much, practice in the morning, then I went to the Hakka Metodist Church to meet with Judy. She was still teaching these two people.. Apparently one's from HCJC strings and another NYSE? Hahaha. Okay. I didn't recognize them at all lah. I don't know. Must be senility. Anyway then me and Judy went for lunch at United Square!! Pizza hut and once again ate until I was close to bursting. Hahahaha! Wah liao. For those few days I really was like a pig man, always eating. So I had a set meal, cuz its cheaper with the student offer. A Hawaiin and soup (cream of chicken!!!! always loved it since young) and a pepsi. Judy had sphagetti. And we ordered some munchies too. Haha has browns and onion rings and chicken wings. Damn nice! Hahaha.

Then of course we had lesson and we went through the nitty gritty stuff of Schubert. Phew! Hard work.

Went home and jogged. Ahahaha.

Nothing much happened yesterday. I went for lunch with family at this vegetarian buffet thing in Orchard. Pigging out again huh. And then went home, read book, practice.

Whee.

No comments: