Saturday, December 31, 2005

I know its long overdue... I want to give you all the 4th movement of scottish fantasy too. And after that Brahm's Tragic Overture. Another great piece by my standards.

Anyway. I've been using the comp trying to find a good domain to upload great music.

In the meantime enjoy the 3rd movement, it really is good. I've been thinking it a sad piece, you know. But if you look a bit deeper and play around with it in your mind you realise that it is up to the perceiver to tell if its agonizing or joyous. I realised that one day on the MRT when I forced myself to smile to the music.

It sounded happy. So happy. Its a great piece in that sense. I wonder how many of you can actually see the happiness lurking within?

Yesterday...

Went to the treetop walk with parents.. Well... We went at the wrong time. It was incredibly hot with the sun burning down on us, especially with open stretches of gravel to tread through. So walked and walked we did. There was this stream beside for some time and it looked absolutely fabulous. Clear running water where you could see the bottom, with the pond skaters and little fish. Hahaha, cute. And we saw this grave. Great place to be buried at, I must say.

So we walked really far and finally got to the tree top walk. Well there were a lotta niosy honky people and little kids around. A real pity. The wildlife would have run separating from us a radius of 5km. Bleaurgh. There're so many animals to look at! Except they're all run away with their incessant bawling and stomping around. At least saw cute monitor lizards and other birds and squirrels. The usual. And there was this monkey sitting right at the rail of a flight of steps, like he owned the whole place, surveying us as we walked in single file past him, as if bestowing us permission to enter his domain. As if we needed it too. Hahaha!

Anyway. The whole treetop thing is only 250m. But the problem there's NO backtracking. So you have to make one whole big round later to get back to square 1 that's around 3km. Yep.

That's all about yesterday folks.

No comments: