Monday, December 19, 2005

Hello everyone.

FRIDAY

Nothing? Just pretty much lazed around at home? I think...

SATURDAY

Went out in the evening to watch the Prize Presentation of National Violin/Piano Competition. Wow. Hahaha. What can I say. The technique of every 1st prize winner was jaw-dropping, ages taken into account as well... Just only thing... It didn't give me those goosebumps you know. The goosebumps you get hearing the greats. Ah.
Better thing was hangin out later with Andris, Jun Hong, Zab and Jon Koh! Hahaha. The guys bought double scoops at haagen daaz again. Then we sat at water front at esplanade and just pretty much talked nonsense all the way. Went home pretty late, but mom didn't say much. Hahaha... Sigh. It was just great lah, ok? =D

SUNDAY

Went out the whole day. Church, then lunch. Then met Shaun and ZH at esplanade library. Borrowed EIGHT CDs. Woah. Hahaha. The library holiday plan thing? You can borrow twice as much with any lib card. Cool huh. Woots. Put the CDs into a macdonalds plastic bag when I bought a McFlurry. Haha!

Went to Bras Basah to buy DVDs again!! Hahaha. This time I got Ferras and Amadeus Quart and one more Israeli Phil. Rocks, gonna watch soon. Shaun went around looking for Christmas cards, and ZH bought Warcraft Battle Chest. Hur hur.

Then Shaun left for China Town, and the two of us went lanning, until I was nauseous. Hahaha. CS and DOTA again. 1 v 1. Ha! Ha! ZH left me behind for his Battle Chest and I went BT Market to eat dinner then went home.

Yep. Wanna go practice, compiling everything...

"I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to see me. But I guess all I have to say is that I couldn't let go. Ciao."

Hahaha! Ah. So hollywood-like. It just popped to mind as the bus passed that... Place. Other things surfaced as well. Both real and imaginary. Well, at least nobody knows what I'm talking about.

Haha.

CIAO.

No comments: