Friday, December 30, 2005

Continuing from the previous post...

Yep. Ms Cheong was watching days of our lives at that time, and I was told that if that show were to be played from Mondays to Fridays or one hour sessions, it'd last for 39years or something like that. Anyhow, whatever it is, he point is that its a dumb, boring show that you shouldn't care about watching unless you want to spend a quarter of your life rotting away. Hahaha... We can see how bored Ms Choeng was then, huh. Hahaha...

So by that time it was already about 6. Only Lenard, Zara, Joanne, Alan and Wen Yi were alive by then... And maybe Ms Cheong, still watching days of our lives. Hur hur. Alan and Joanne had plans about going macs or something but soon Joanne knocked out... Wen Yi was leaving at 7 and I wanted to see her off but just couldn't take it... Fell asleep on the corridor!!! Hahaha! Then crawled off to a bed and slept off.

FRIDAY

Woke up and had all my stuff packed. Got Mrs Wong to cook instant tom yam mee for me!! Hahaha! Kept bugging her and giving compliments about her until she did. =D So we all said our goodbyes and I left together with Lenard, Alan and Zhaohan again to take a cab. Missed the shuttle bus out, so walked all the way out to downtown east to cab. Some of the others like Ming Tse, Zara those people went escape theme park. Hahaha. So energetic. I was half dead by then.

Went home put my stuff away and slept away. Woke only for meals and slept it off.

SATURDAY

Christmas eve. Went to grandma's house in the evening for some chirstmas bash. Had good food!! And we played this IQ game thing. HAhaha.. My bro's so smart got so many right and I only barely scraped past a few. Heh heh. Ah well. I'm slow. Then I watched Robo Cop3 too, which was on star movies I think.

Then left, and I got a lift from dad to Saint Iggies!! Wanted to meet up with all my friends, but so many of them went to the earlier mass!! Bleah. And there were no seats... So guess what I did.

I skipped the whole thing and went Lenard's place which was only nearby! He was having some party that was really quite dead. The adults were talking and laughing and getting quite high, maybe with the aid of wine. Haha, no they weren't drunk though. The kids were just sitting in the living room watching Mr Q. Heh. Ah, at least better than standing outside a church for 2 hours. Went home soon after...

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!

Ok, I didn't do much, except go out in the night to look at the party on Orchard road with my family... It was so incredibly crowded. Had dinner walked to Plaza Sing, then went home.

Great Christmas huh.

MONDAY

Went out in for lunch at J8 pastamania with the JC2 TCHS strings seniors. All going army!! Except Teng who is ALREADY inside hur hur hur!! Just talked, and caught up, cracking many jokes and having lots of fun. Heh heh. Wei Ming on Birdman's phone WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Then we went to Lenard's place for quartet!! Watched Lenith WOW for 1 hour before we realised Lenard's comp couldn't support the PDF file for the score so we couldn't print it. Went to Kevin's place, with Lenard's dad fetching us. SAME THING. So the 3 of them watched the Amadeus quartet DVD and admiring how good Norbert looked. Hee hee. I used the comp, installed Frozen Throne and played a bit. Hee.

Then they came over to my place and finally printed out all the scores and finally got to practice. So we crashed throught the piece, playing very badly in the process.

TUESDAY

Hmm... As far as I can remember, I didn't do much on this day... Oh. They TIGHTENED my braces and now they hurt and they're so scratchy and I absolutely hate them... Sigh!!! Actually it didn't hurt on that day. Only the days after did it really hurt...

WEDNESDAY

Went to P6 class chalet!! Hahaha... Got there and watched TV and they ate pizza for dinner as I watched. I'd had mine at home and anyway I couldn't eat even if I wanted to cuz my braces hurt so bad.

I started complaining about you can watch TV at home and you shouldn't do that when you're at a chalet. So we went out to the beach and hung around a bit. Victoria and Samantha left! Bleah. And Fang Xuan went back to the chalet to watch her show... -.- Haha... So we ended up telling lame jokes and playing "Bang bang bang who died"!!! HAhaha!! So funny to see all their expressions, hur hur! We were on the breakwater.

Then we went back, and played truth or dare. And we were doing really really crazy dares!! Like walking into the neighbour's place and pretending to be drunk. Singing at strangers and Yi Jie's was really really good. He jumped in front of a window and said "Carlsbeg; Part of the game" and some girl screamed. HAhahaha! So funny really. So everybody got their turn to do carzy stuff until me!! I didn't get picked and they agreed that the last person wouldn't have to humiliate himself. Me!! Beams! Divine intervention! But still, I went ahead and got high and decided to do one last crazy stunt with Hong Wei and Wei Xiong. We did a war cry and ran right into the basketball court where people were having a lovely, quiet game. Then we held hands and got into a circle and danced around going "wheeee!!!" They said it was the best stunt of the day and I'm fine with that. Retreated and played cards with Mervin, Wei xiong and Xuan Hong after that cuz the adrenaline rush wore off.

Haha!

Then went to the beach with Si Qian, Fang Xuan, Kai Xuan and Hong WEi. Walked off with Kai Xuan cuz she wanted to talk to me about some.... Private stuff. Which I agreed with as well. Sigh. We were on the breakwater.

Then Guang He popped into the two of us... And we had to help him to the other group at some other part of the beach. Started talking with the group there. Helped Guang He back. Some of us ended up watching Cats and Dogs on Kai Xuan's player, which got really, REALLY hot. Some others were at the beach. They came back and everybody started to nod off until only Kai Xuan and me were left watching TV. Realised Si Qian was missing and called her and found out she was walking around the estate. Both of us didn't want to sleep. At that time it was around... 4?

So we went... To that breakwater... Again. And both of us just talked abd caught up... It was quite nice, really. She slowly started to get sleepy and I wouldn't blame her. She was already the day before and hadn't slept for one day already. So I just let her sleep. There. Hahahaha! It was so sweet. And I started thinking again... Gazing at those constant blinking lights... That blue one on the island, and those red ones... And... Various thoughts came to me once again. Like those that came to me one week ago. At the same place... Only this time there were only the two of us... Somehow... It seemed that so much more was there. And she faded away from at my shoulder, and again I was alone. And I watched the passing aeroplanes fly and blink away into the distance... Each one with their own load, seemingly taking away what little that remained, leaving just me.. And my world. My constantly shrinking world, until it was me, and I, it. It grew a bit brighter, and I saw what I'd missed by leaving my friends, alone, one week ago. It was nothing much. But I guess my leaving meant a lot to me, signifying my eventual turning of back to certain things, for sense and duty. For things concrete and real, not thoser wavering and uncertain.

We left.

THURSDAY

I fell asleep on the bench in the pavillion outside the chalet. Woke up a little while after and bathed. A group of us went to downtown's macs for breakfast. Si Qian, Guang He, Xuan Hong, Koon Yu and me. I knew I wouldn't be able to eat macs, so I bought cup noodles from the cheers.

Walked back and slept.

Then we left. Took a photo, and missed that shuttle bus again cuz it was too full. So we walked. Again. In the blazing sun. Took an MRT to Bukit Batok, a bus, then I was home...

The moon and the stars are still shining right now over that breakwater... Where I spent a few nights of my life... It seems so... Familiar. Like home, where I lived in the world of my mind, only the sounds of the waters connecting me to the real world... I went there so many times, but I never grew tired of it. I wonder why. Maybe its that bond... That bond between me and parts of myself that I recognised on that breakwater. I learnt things there. And let go of others.

So that scene will always be with me. At least, it'll be with me for some time. The trees, the lights, the water.

Just me. And those special rocks.

No comments: