Saturday, December 03, 2005

Concert today!!! Heh heh.

Musical Louise, in reply, cuz I don't like flooding tag-boards. =)

I have to say that sitting as far in front is somewhat important. Why? Its part of your portfolio, and a way to gauge yourself how good you really are. Yep, that's important if you want to be a successful musician. It's a sad part of society, that only the best survive. So we have no choice but to work around that, and try and try to be the best, or as near that as possible.

Why I'm at the back? Actually there's quite a simple explanation. Last Thursday, they just rearranged the sitting arrangement according to how we were sitting that practice. And I so happened to be sitting right at the back, as usual, cuz its always conveniently vacant. Hahaha! Also. We all know I played badly for assessments early this year. And mind you it was really really bad, probably the worst in the entire section. That's why. Mr Lim's impression of me is that I don't play well, and I don't blame anybody for that. Because of this I guess I deserve to be kicked around any place in the section. It's not an exactly pleasant feeling, its just something you have to adapt to.

Yes, politics stink. One look at Taiwan's election campaigns can confirm that. Okay out of point. But anyway. I'm young. And right now I am blessed with the energy to continue to work, and against the odds push back against this politics that hinders my growth. Maybe things won't be like that when I grow older. But right now I have the energy. If not now, then when?

=)

Concert today!

No comments: