Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tag-board seems to be down for like very very long. Hahaha so unreliable. So sorry if I'm not replying tags! There's no way I can read them. Heh.

Anyway. I repeat I repeat. My previous post was so horribly dark and dank and reeks of depression and sorrow. Disgusting. I don't know why sometimes I do that. I mean I know its just that... Its just that I don't know why I just allow myself to go through over and over again... Never ending cycle. Wonder when I will ever snap out of it and go on. Advance to better things for myself and other people.

Actually I thought the concert was great. Apparently few people share my same sentiments, as I've been seeing. So I ask, what is the purpose of concerts? To perform pieces to an audience, for the purpose of entertainment, is is not? So were our viewers entertained? Hell yes they were. They clapped the longest for any performance I've participated in, in Singapore that is. They were happy, as I could tell as I left the back-stage and witnessed their smiles and chattering. Hence I conclude that as long we've impressed our guests, and made them happy, giving them a happy time, it was a success, I say.

So I'm happy with that.

Lately.. What's been happening to me? Sunday nothing much, the usual church-going stuff. At night went Bugis for walking and I bought Jay Chou's not-so-new album that I'm listening to now. Its a great CD maybe I should put a few nicer ones on the blog instead of all the classical stuff. Sure they're good too, but I'm not all about only Beethoven, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, that kinda thing.

So Monday, yes my family went JB. Walked around had a nice lunch at Robin's.. Didn't buy anything. At least technically. But there wasn't much to buy anyway. Had dinner there too... Nothing much to remember here...

Today, I've just come home from a nice long discussion, had lunch with ZhaoHan and played 1v1 CS and DOTA!! Hahahaha. Chiong Divine Rapier and all that hahahaha. Funny, just killing him off. But he did have his share of wins too. Haha. Ah well..

So I'm home now. Cousins came over and they're playing with toy-guns, shooting a target that kinda thing, with the rubber suction-pad bullets. HAhahaa! Just what I did when I was young!

Yeah. Haven't practiced for long... Toodles now.

No comments: