Thursday, June 03, 2004

Wasted my morning and half my afternoon. Went with my parents to walk on a trail at Bukit Timah. The hill's just at my back-door, btw. Quite literally. Haha. Yepz. Walked that path dunno how many times already, but my parents seem to enjoy it everytime. Cant tell you how sien I was. Damn lame lor.. Ah, wadever. Then went for lunch at Beauty World. This run-down little shopping centre. I think it's sustained only because of the hawker centre at the top floor, and the Shop & Save at the basement lor.. The whole place is empty most of the time.. But anyway, came home, slacked and then fell asleep. Goodness! Dunno why I was so tired. Slept until dinner. After dinner it was like, 8:30. I went to practice my (wonderful) viola (I call it J'Lo, btw). Played-played-played, then when I looked at the clock, omg!!! It was 11:00!!! Wow. A solid 2.5 hrs.. Ate some fruits my mom (or dad? haha!) prepared and heck care and played until 11:30. So it became 3 hrs. Funny, my hand don't really hurt much. But that's good cuz maybe I can do it again tmr!! Haha!

Haiyo, beyond all this.. Still got really worried.. Still am.

With loving you comes
So many worries,
So much anxiousness.
I may see it as a curse
But I'd rather see it as a blessing.
Cuz it's these things
That give life a meaning.

Stars. They shine.

No comments: